• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

NY GIANTS Discussion

Parsley

• 2 weeks later...
That was brutal to watch. I mean I thought they were going to pull it out when the Eagles ended up like 1st and goal but like almost at the 20 lol. Figured that was it, Giants will not fold. They did. Like I said, I’m not even a Giants fan and I cursed at the tv lol. My dad would have been proud as a Giants fan for my yelling god rest his soul .

I do not for the life of me know how this team thought Daniel Jones was the guy. I know he's a smart guy, a hard worker, a good thinker, whatever, but he can't hold the damn ball. He seems blissfully unaware of pocket pressure. He can make throws, he can make runs, but he lacks the talent to convert a lot of that into gameplay. How do you fall on a clear TD like that!?

All in - this division is complete and utter dogshit and dropping this game was completely inexcusable.

I do not for the life of me know how this team thought Daniel Jones was the guy. I know he's a smart guy, a hard worker, a good thinker, whatever, but he can't hold the damn ball. He seems blissfully unaware of pocket pressure. He can make throws, he can make runs, but he lacks the talent to convert a lot of that into gameplay. How do you fall on a clear TD like that!?

All in - this division is complete and utter dogshit and dropping this game was completely inexcusable.

He said he was ?trying to run faster than he was running? lol

I agree with everything you said. He?s annoying af to watch because you never know what you?ll get from him. I don?t have faith in him leading this team tbh

He said he was ?trying to run faster than he was running? lol

I agree with everything you said. He?s annoying af to watch because you never know what you?ll get from him. I don?t have faith in him leading this team tbh

Well at least he's on a Rookie contract, my team pay their Daniel Jones (Cousins) Franchise-QB money. :rofl::puke:

I am sadden by the state of NY sports.

My only hope going forward are the Rangers. The Giants franchise has fallen from grace like no other in the past decade. From top tier to dog shit. Mara should be ashamed.

I’m sure this doesn’t help you feel better but think of how us Bears fans feel. 1985 is all I have. And they yearly celebrate it as if it’s the only time they will ever win. I’m sick of it. I was 10. Plus, since 85 they have found new an inventive ways to always blow. We traded UP to get Trubisky lol. I hear “Da Bears” and Momsters of the Midway and blah blah blahhhhhhh when thry haven’t done jack shit in thirty five god damn years lol

I'd say its working out perfectly for the Giants to draft Trevor Lawrence but there are so many other god damn awful teams that its probably not going to happen. Jones is absolute shit though, he is not the long term answer. I find it comical that Lawrence is considering staying at Clemson for his senior year in order to avoid being drafted by the Jets.

I'd say its working out perfectly for the Giants to draft Trevor Lawrence but there are so many other god damn awful teams that its probably not going to happen. Jones is absolute shit though, he is not the long term answer. I find it comical that Lawrence is considering staying at Clemson for his senior year in order to avoid being drafted by the Jets.
When you Giants fans think you have it bad, you have two titles in recent memory at least (over the Pats no less)!The Jets were only relevant in 2011, and they didn't get to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

When you Giants fans think you have it bad, you have two titles in recent memory at least (over the Pats no less)!The Jets were only relevant in 2011, and they didn't get to the Super Bowl.

Sent from my Z981 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

My favorite was when a few of my Jets fan friends would boast about back to back AFC Championship...losses.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:18 PM, Shane Falco said:

Same. I have little to no confidence in Jones or the O Line. The only upside to another crappy season is Gettleman getting fired.

Sure, but if we have a season bad enough for Gettelman to be fired, where are we? What, are we trading DJ for a 3rd to a team that thinks they can fix him and drafting Sam Howell? 

This team is fucked.