• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

You've Just Won the Lottery ? What Are You Still Refusing to Buy?

Phil

For me, it's cars. Growing up, we never really had the kind of money to support owning lavish new vehicles, so I've always treated cars in a utilitarian sense. Even if I had millions in the bank, I can't imagine I'd care very much about suddenly owning a fleet of vehicles I'd seldom use. Utter waste of time, money, and resources.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, it's cars. Growing up, we never really had the kind of money to support owning lavish new vehicles, so I've always treated cars in a utilitarian sense. Even if I had millions in the bank, I can't imagine I'd care very much about suddenly owning a fleet of vehicles I'd seldom use. Utter waste of time, money, and resources.

I don't see myself owning a fleet of cars, but I'd certainly upgrade my one car to something more luxurious.

--

I agree with VD, and it's a boat. Boats are time and money pits. They suck.

Agree with both of you, but eventually you may need to fit three child seats in something, and that won't be a Yaris.

No, that's all good. I'm even OK with moving off the utility-only approach. I'm a millionaire, after all. I'm just not buying a fuckin' fleet of them. I have no interest in race cars or luxury sedans. I'd get something practical, and then something more practical for the child seats. It would be degrees of utility, not degrees of futility.

No, that's all good. I'm even OK with moving off the utility-only approach. I'm a millionaire, after all. I'm just not buying a fuckin' fleet of them. I have no interest in race cars or luxury sedans. I'd get something practical, and then something more practical for the child seats. It would be degrees of utility, not degrees of futility.

Gotcha.

I'd splurge on a 82 GMC square body and a bloodhound for the passenger seat. That's about it.