• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Haunting of Bly Manor

Phil

I wonder if this is going to be like AHS, where they use the same people (for the most part) to tell a different, albeit similar, story every year.

Pretty much, yeah. This is basically going to wind up being Netflix's version of AHS. The first season was great, and the second season looks like it's going to be fantastic as well. I'm really looking forward to it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tore throught it quickly and all I can say is wow. Really thought this was a strong season and the fifth episode might have been among the best episodes of television I've seen. This season might not be as consistently "scary" on the whole but there's definitely a good amount of creepy amosphere and some good scares scattered throughout.

• 10 months later...
I couldn't finish this. I really enjoyed the Hill House season but I lost interest in this one pretty quickly. Not sure what it was about it but I just did not care to finish the last 3 or 4 episodes that I had left.

Same. It wasnt bad but I was generally pretty uninterested, never finished it. Maybe I just had overly high expectations after the first season or something.

• Phil changed the title to The Haunting of Bly Manor