• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Would You Rather

BrooksBurner

Would You Rather?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Rather?

• Win 3 Cups in a row within the next 10 years
    • Win 4 Cups (no repeats) within the next 10 years

Lol yeah but I’d say 4 cups in 10 years is a dynasty regardless.

Both are dynasties for sure, but 3 in a row kind of puts you in rarified conversation as a top dynasty in history. Especially being the first to do it in the modern cap era.

Does you answer change if it's, say, 4 in a row within 15 years versus 5 in 15 with no repeats?

Both are dynasties for sure, but 3 in a row kind of puts you in rarified conversation as a top dynasty in history. Especially being the first to do it in the modern cap era.

Does you answer change if it's, say, 4 in a row within 15 years versus 5 in 15 with no repeats?

Yeah because then you’ve tied the most in a row in modern day hockey. Think the Canadians did 5 in a row but in the 50s. At this point I’ll take anything lol

I picked 4 but I honestly don't know which I would prefer. W-L-W-W-L-W would be pretty sweet. I know its not a choice though. Shit, just one W would be sweet.

I don’t want to get ahead of myself with expectations and obviously there’s still much to be done and still many questions and variables, but one can’t deny that it’s going in a very good direction and it seems that they’ll be a serious contender in short order and for a long time

If that winds up being the case, 1 Cup might actually be underachieving

I don’t want to get ahead of myself with expectations and obviously there’s still much to be done and still many questions and variables, but one can’t deny that it’s going in a very good direction and it seems that they’ll be a serious contender in short order and for a long time

If that winds up being the case, 1 Cup might actually be underachieving

I'd still be ecstatic with one. That is my point, as was a few others.

I picked 4 but I honestly don't know which I would prefer. W-L-W-W-L-W would be pretty sweet. I know its not a choice though. Shit, just one W would be sweet.

It'll be unreal when (if?) the Rangers actually win again, even if it's just one.

However, we fans deserve a dynasty. I am greedy. I want multiple. I want Yankees late 90s feel up in dis bish.

It'll be unreal when (if?) the Rangers actually win again, even if it's just one.

However, we fans deserve a dynasty. I am greedy. I want multiple. I want Yankees late 90s feel up in dis bish.

I so badly want that too.

I love how I am the 3rd or 4th person to say I'd be happy with just one but I am the one getting singled out here. JFC, I played your game, I gave my opinion, and concluded that I would be happy to at least get one given the past 79 years we endured.