• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers to Loan Vitaly Kravtsov to KHL for 2020-21 Season

Phil

Holy shit. Another! 2 today. It's on onhockey.tv and the connection that worked is "sportbro." About 8 min left in the 3rd, 2-1 Traktor.

He's been on RW the whole time as far as I can tell.

Saw a couple of instances of him hustling pretty hard to backcheck and he even tried to hit somebody. (It was awkward and he mostly missed. But still.)

Update: 3-1 final. Kravtsov probably got 1st star, but my Russian wasn't able to hang.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit. Another! 2 today. It's on onhockey.tv and the connection that worked is "sportbro." About 8 min left in the 3rd, 2-1 Traktor.

He's been on RW the whole time as far as I can tell.

He was LW in the first, and maybe 1 shift in 2nd. They move around so much, you can only tell on faceoffs, lol

Kravtsov has looked impressive from what I’ve seen. Showing a lots of initiative and getting involved. Great progress for the kid.

Yeah he has. I was just joking because I looked up the league leaders. He’s a kid compared to the others. Very promising.

Russia still has some semblance of toughing, or gutting, things out in their DNA. Our society has long ago cast such notions aside in favour of comfort and largesse, extolling the virtues of n? male culture, where personal responsibility is a quaint, antiquated notion, and where even the hint of uncomfortability is entirely unacceptable.
  • Like 3

Russia still has some semblance of toughing, or gutting, things out in their DNA. Our society has long ago cast such notions aside in favour of comfort and largesse, extolling the virtues of n? male culture, where personal responsibility is a quaint, antiquated notion, and where even the hint of uncomfortability is entirely unacceptable.

That was a really nice way to say we have become a bunch of pansies.

To keep the thread on track though; it would be nice if Buch became expendable prior to getting paid!