• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers to Loan Vitaly Kravtsov to KHL for 2020-21 Season

Phil

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see lots of CMB quotes but no posts. I know I don't have him on ignore so did he finally get the permaban? lol

I think it’s best to say let’s just move on and not worry about it ya know? Maybe he got spoken to, learned a lesson, and in the future gets another chance. Or not. Either way we go on. :)

Can we have our warnings reversed lol

Pointless in his return to Traktor. Had five shots on goal and looked alright from what I watched. Definitely tried to assert himself some more but had limited results/opportunities. Was on for a SH goal against that he backchecked well on until he pulled up likely assuming his defenseman and goaltender had it handled. Goalie ended up giving up a shot from pretty far out. I guess not a bad start for him.
  • Like 1

Pointless in his return to Traktor. Had five shots on goal and looked alright from what I watched. Definitely tried to assert himself some more but had limited results/opportunities. Was on for a SH goal against that he backchecked well on until he pulled up likely assuming his defenseman and goaltender had it handled. Goalie ended up giving up a shot from pretty far out. I guess not a bad start for him.

watching a Traktor game is not enough to make you the definitive source on Kravtsov.

not buying your story or your facts.

• Like 3

Gonna go make my own Youtube channel. That'll show you.

Cant argue with a YouTube video!

Was going to watch the game, but was busy working. But playing top 6 minutes, PP and 5 SOG is a decent start I guess.

Will be interesting to follow him this season, I have a good feeling about him. I think he?ll have a really good season and come over and play some NHL games next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

? Вы ведь даже в ВХЛ уехали.

? После того, как я сыграл по-минимуму с ?Нефтехимиком?, в следующей встрече не попал в заявку и впереди у ?Трактора? была неделя тренировок. В клубе предложил, давайте я хотя бы в Высшей лиге поиграю.

? Правильно.

? Мне, кстати, сначала ответили странно: ?С такими вопросами к нам не подходи?. Но все-таки на матчи в Высшую лигу отправили. Я съездил в Учалы, затем в Орск, а когда вернулись домой, то мне в два часа ночи набрал агент и сказал, чтобы я летел в Америку.

i've been to this massage parlor. very nice selection... good prices

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Goal nr 3 in game nr 5 for Kravtsov. A really nice goal, used the defender as a screen and snipes it over the blocker. Moved to 1st line LW today and had a good 1st period.

Small sample size still, but he looks so much better this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He got moved up due to good play and more opportunity. This shows he's versatile, not expendable.

He's been 100% more assertive playing RW this year. He's not getting moved to LW for poor play. The exact opposite.

If he's great on the RW, great.

If he's only good on LW he's pretty useless to us behind Panarin, ALF and Krieder.