• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Garrioch: New York Rangers Will Likely Listen to Offers on No. 1 Pick

Phil

I wouldnt even do it for #3, #5, Tkachuk and Ottawa’s 1st next year.

Trading 1st overall because we have Kreider and need a 2nd line center? Lol, fuck off.

We have like a gazillion pieces to trade if we need to make a trade. Carolina’s pick, two 3rd rounders, Lias, Howden, ADA, Strome, Buch, any of the D prospect expect Miller and Lundkvist, Georgiev. A package including something of this will get you any 2C in the league. No need to trade 1OA.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

100% exactly right.

There’s no shortage of assets from which to deal in order to get a 2C. They have an abundance of wingers, a couple of RFA’s that are desirable, an extra 1st round pick, an extra young goalie, and a bundle of prospects from which they can build a package to go out and get the player they need for that spot.

Or they can wait another year and let some more cap space clear before shopping to sign or trade for someone.

None of Ottawa, Minnesota, Montreal or the West Coast teams seem like very good fits. We'd need a cost controlled 1/2C, and a cost controlled 1/2 pairing physical SAH type to even start ++++.

They all have the ++++ parts, but not the tangible upgrades.

I'd love Dumba/Greenway but you don't have to spend a Lafreniere to get that stuff.

None of Ottawa, Minnesota, Montreal or the West Coast teams seem like very good fits. We'd need a cost controlled 1/2C, and a cost controlled 1/2 pairing physical SAH type to even start ++++.

They all have the ++++ parts, but not the tangible upgrades.

I'd love Dumba/Greenway but you don't have to spend a Lafreniere to get that stuff.

Greenway would be great to get, regardless. Pretty sure Quinn would love to coach him again, too.

I wouldnt even do it for #3, #5, Tkachuk and Ottawa?s 1st next year.

Trading 1st overall because we have Kreider and need a 2nd line center? Lol, fuck off.

We have like a gazillion pieces to trade if we need to make a trade. Carolina?s pick, two 3rd rounders, Lias, Howden, ADA, Strome, Buch, any of the D prospect expect Miller and Lundkvist, Georgiev. A package including something of this will get you any 2C in the league. No need to trade 1OA.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Wow that's quite a package

• 2 weeks later...