• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Alexis Lafreniere is a New York Ranger!

Phil

G-Man, I can't wait! I remember those days of yore with Gilbert, Hatfield, and Ratelle, and how much I used to look forward to watching the Rangers as a little kid. I'm really hoping this kid can be that franchise player we've desperately wanted for so long.

And Giacomin and Park

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

msg doing a special tonight at 8pm est. (they also have a two hour show on at 9am the best of shestorkin) 2hour?

anyway i dont think there's a chance in hell they dont take ALF no. 1. more intriguing will be if they package 22 for a 2c or pp d, two things JD mentioned on the pre draft special. he also said the 1st round is deep.

anyway, a great day to be a ranger fan.

best of luck.

It's LAF Day guys. Everyone excited or what? This is about to be a historic day for this franchise.

I hereby declare October 6 official Alexis Lafreniere day!

It is decided!

Happy Alexis Lafreniere Day, everyone! :cheers:

Still can’t believe we won the lottery

All of the above!!!!

I'm with Vodka...I still can't believe we won the 1st pick overall!!! That just....doesn't happen to us! ...EVER!!! :rofl:

Im still a little worried that they go off the board on the first pick. Too many strange things happen in the first round for us. Hopefully its ALF, but until its announced, there is a little worry. Im curious who they go after with the 22 pick.

Im still a little worried that they go off the board on the first pick. Too many strange things happen in the first round for us. Hopefully its ALF, but until its announced, there is a little worry. Im curious who they go after with the 22 pick.

0 chance they pick someone else.