• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020 BSBH Bracket Challenge

i still have a couple of series that are throwing me off. I have one team that I think is either going to get upset int he first round or go to the finals lol

Yeah, same. It's like "I think they could win round 1, and if they do, I'm not sure who stops them" sort of thing

With as fucky a year as 2020. I decided to go COL-CBJ for the cup.

Really? Wtf. I thought for sure I'd be alone in my off the wall CBJ pick. I picked them to win the Cup.

I have them facing Dallas, but I originally was picking Col. Decided Dallas played that kind of defensive game, combined with good experience from last season, that they'll be tough to knock off.

Really? Wtf. I thought for sure I'd be alone in my off the wall CBJ pick. I picked them to win the Cup.

I have them facing Dallas, but I originally was picking Col. Decided Dallas played that kind of defensive game, combined with good experience from last season, that they'll be tough to knock off.

They're healthy, they're gritty, and their matchup path is...brutal, but feeds into their playstyle.

They're just going to be absolutely gassed by the final.

• 1 month later...