• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Buyout Final Year of Henrik Lundqvist's Contract

Phil

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you feel about NYR meeting up with Henrik in a Cup finals should he play for Avs or another finalist? It might pull at heartstrings but I want a Cup too.

Well I'm a Rangers fan first and foremost. So in that scenario I'd hope Henrik got lit up. :cheers:

The last time I rooted against the Rangers was the Giacomin return game. It's something I save to do every 45 years or so, but I wouldn't be doing it in the playoffs.

...totally this!!

How weird was it to see Eddie in red??? I still can't digest that sight, and it's been 45 years!!!! :rofl:

Saw a rumor of him going to Minn. to play with Zuccarello. Either way he needs to jump in a seat before the music stops or he’s out of the game.

Do you guys think Benoit Alliare had any say in who we kept? Or was it purely a cap decision?

Sent from my iPad using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I can't picture him going to Minnesota if he really wants to "WIN". That team is in shambles. I bet Allaire wasn't even part of the discussion on this one.

So here’s a question...anyone thinking of buying a Lundqvist jersey for whatever team he ends up with? Avs or Chicago would be super sweet ones to get with his name on the back. Same for Vegas.

Thoughts?

Yeah, but the third jersey with the prominent stars and red/white/blue bottom. Their regular jersey design is boring blah.