• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[ECQR] (#2) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // High Noon in Downtown Toronto

LindG1000

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherish these moments folks. It?s the last time you?ll see Hank on the ice in a Rangers jersey

Thank fuckin God for that.

Angry pissed annoyed. early shitbag goals in 2 games. Again. An embarrassment. His whole career is fool's gold,a tease.

Yes. With all due respect, I hope this puts the talk of "Hank has the glory run left in him" to bed forever.

Oh I think it totally does. This series isn’t his fault specifically but he’s also been had in parts of this game and it’s just time to move on.

Still don't know how the Rangers swept the Hurricanes in the regular season, this team is good. Don't think they'll go too far in the playoffs as the East is strong, but they're head and shoulders above the Rangers.

They're taking advantage of the matchups and somehow we can't adjust our matchups to their speed. Should've been top line against top line, not that it mattered.

not good enough. lots of invisible rangers

That's the problem. I'll emphasize it again, it doesn't matter who we have in net as long as our key players don't show up when the game really matters.

imo, there's just not enough key players to realistically step up, they will continue to run out of talent with this current lineup. Way way too many holes. You can probably look at each individual guy and say well he won't kill you but when you say that about so many of them it speaks volumes. It all adds up to Panarin, Zib and not much else on a regular basis.

Buch gonna need extra tissues after this one.