• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[ECQR] (#1) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // Back to Business

I've never seen so many missed, shoddy passes. It literally looked like men vs boys in the first. Wow. Better pull a rabbit out of a hat for Monday. Poor Hank didn't have a chance. Made quite a few good saves. Oof.

He still gave us a chance to win, the PP was abysmal. You can't expect to win a game by going 0/7 on the PP. Where was Panarin the Friendly Ghost? The guy didn't even show up.

Look at what MTL did, even after blowing a 2-0 lead. Price still gave them a chance to win, and they took advantage in overtime. That's what elite goaltending can do, and if the offense can actually SHOOT!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, new to this site. Any word about Fast? I am guessing it is a concussion. Has he ever had a concussion in his entire career or it is his first?

Why did Di Giuseppe get so little icetime?

I think I rather play Gettinger than McKegg at this point, he had 3 turnovers and a bad penalty.

Welcome! Great username.

Fast is out tomorrow. There won't be any news on his condition besides his availability.