• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Devils Announce Lindy Ruff as New Head Coach; Gord Murphy to Join NYR Staff

He's had this chance before. Don't know why he would do any better with it now. May mean that Quinn will have to change some stuff up as every team in the league will watch how the Devs play the Rangers.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

No way. Ruff is a talent killer.

Pure old school, no talent, only play defense hockey doesn’t work anymore. This is GREAT news for our rivalry.

Pronger was just terminated.

Just saying.

https://www.nhl.com/news/chris-pronger-stepping-down-from-role-with-florida-panthers/c-317352532

Chris Pronger stepped down from his role with the Florida Panthers on Wednesday.

A former defenseman, Pronger said he was stepping down to focus on his business, Well Inspired Travels, which he founded with his wife, Lauren. The luxury travel company caters to elite athletes, executives and business owners.

He's only one of the most winningest coaches ever.

Career length being somewhat of a factor. He was successful over a decade ago. Hasn't really had much success of late. Compare that to some of the other available options like Laviolette and Gallant who have recent Stanley Cup appearances at the very least.

Career length being somewhat of a factor. He was successful over a decade ago. Hasn't really had much success of late. Compare that to some of the other available options like Laviolette and Gallant who have recent Stanley Cup appearances at the very least.

Not entirely fair to say his success is that far in his rear view mirror

He had a 50-win, 109 point team in Dallas in 16-17 that not only won their Division, but also won a playoff series and lost in 7 games to the Blues in round 2.

That’s just 3 seasons ago.

https://www.nhl.com/news/chris-pronger-stepping-down-from-role-with-florida-panthers/c-317352532

A former defenseman, Pronger said he was stepping down to focus on his business, Well Inspired Travels, which he founded with his wife, Lauren. The luxury travel company caters to elite athletes, executives and business owners.

Sounds like he started Prestige Worldwide.

Ozzy - put some gas in the ‘Vette!!

Ozzy!

You said you’d drive him!

I’ll chip in for gas and tolls!

Wanna borrow my EZPass?

I'm already on 495 headed west!!! I have to stop to pick up a bottle of champagne, and I brought the truck so he can move in one trip!!!!

Best news of the week!!! :happy:

• Like 2