• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020 HHOF Class: Iggy, Hossa, D. Wilson, K. Lowe, Kim St. Pierre & K. Holland

Phil

Jerome Iginla should've won a cup and was inspired by Grant Fuhr

Hossa was a pure goal scorer and won his share of Stanley Cups after being on teams that went to the finals but lost (PIT in 2008, DET in 2009).

Doug Wilson was finally elected to the hall after 24 years of eligibility. His tenure as GM in SJ, let's not talk about that.

Kevin Lowe should've been elected earlier as well as Wilson (It doesn't matter about his numbers, he was to contribute his part to the Oilers and Rangers Stanley Cup Wins).

Kim St. Pierre was a shutdown goaltender for Canada and would be the eighth female player to be elected to the HHOF and being with the likes of Cammi Granato and Angela James (previously elected to the hall).

Ken Holland built up the great Red Wings dynasty with the help of great director of Detroit's European Scouting H?kan Andersson. Now, he has a different situation right now in EDM. Let's just wait to see how that goes.

Congrats to the 2020 inductees to the HHOF!

is Kevin Lowe really a hall of famer? he was a really good d-man but worthy of the HOF?

I guess my definition of hall-of-famers is different from the HOF. I expect great players and contributors to the game to be the inductees. Kevin Lowe was just very good, like many other players before and after him. Not great IMO

is Kevin Lowe really a hall of famer? he was a really good d-man but worthy of the HOF?

I guess my definition of hall-of-famers is different from the HOF. I expect great players and contributors to the game to be the inductees. Kevin Lowe was just very good, like many other players before and after him. Not great IMO

My recollection is quite fuzzy, but yeah, this.

Lowe was a very good defenseman. Looking at the numbers, if Lowe is a HoFer, argument could be made so is a guy who also wore #4 here, Ron Greschner. Greschner was also a solid offensive defenseman who was decent in his own end, had a very long career as 1st/2nd pair guy. Neither was ever very close to a Norris Trophy.Both were very good for a long time, but HoF? I dunno. 6 Cups is not a small thing, I guess.