• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Bench Clearer Tanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Only people that wear tanks around here are guys with confederate flags flying from the bed of their pick up trucks.

Lol, same here.....also Eagles fans on any given Sunday.

I ain't hating on Tanks either, I have ZERO fashion sense as I'm a self proclaimed cargo pants/shorts wearer.

Two things I have no comfort in wearing, flip-flops and tanks. Again, personal opinion coming from a guy that looks like he belongs in a late 90s/early 2000s Limp Bizkit video.

b5f247e38c6c97c22dfd0be3100ccfafb632a0b0.gifv

Lol, same here.....also Eagles fans on any given Sunday.

I ain't hating on Tanks either, I have ZERO fashion sense as I'm a self proclaimed cargo pants/shorts wearer.

Two things I have no comfort in wearing, flip-flops and tanks. Again, personal opinion coming from a guy that looks like he belongs in a late 90s/early 2000s Limp Bizkit video.

b5f247e38c6c97c22dfd0be3100ccfafb632a0b0.gifv

I walked down the aisle to 'Break Stuff' so no judgements here

not literally but it did play at my wedding

• Like 1

I have the arms of someone who isnt a tank top guy but i said fuck it and became a tank top guys anyway lol

Same here. I am embracing the little pot belly dad bod that I am starting to accumulate. Last summer was the first summer I said fuck it, I don't care if I don't have the bi's tri's or tats for a tank top. I wanna just want to be comfortable. I will probably buy one of these this year.