• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tony DeAngelo to Host "Watch Your Tone" Lifestyle & Hockey Podcast

Phil

15 mins after the game? Guys are undressed and out the door by then. No press. No nothing. Or, yes from the locker room. They have their phones. It doesn’t take an hour to take your skates off. If Quinn spoke it was probably for 30 seconds and then they’re out.

Absolutely was him lol.

Nah but you can think whatever you want. The burden isn’t on anyone to prove it’s not him. It’s on those that wildly decided a random new account just must be him. The point it was so close to the end of the game only helps solidify there is very little reason to jump to conclusion it was him, which so far no one has even come close to proving it was him. Nothing burger.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny/sad story from Germany: A soccer player from the first division of the national league (Bundesliga) was recently accused by the media of being at an illegal party that violated Covid rules. The player convinced his coach that he was absolutely innocent and the team management therefore claimed the newspapers would spread fake news. Just hours later, the police not only confirmed that the player was at the party, he also fled over the roof of the house, broke into someone else's apartment and hid in the bathtub, where the police finally found him. So yeah, some athletes can be very stupid.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

So a tweet that sounds exactly like an ADA tweet, defending ADA, geotargeted to Pittsburgh where ADA was at the time... It's harder to believe than... A fan setting up a fake burner account acting like ADA and VPNing into Pittsburgh to cover his tracks just to troll Ranger fans?

Yeah, color me in the it's 100% ADA camp lol.

So a tweet that sounds exactly like an ADA tweet, defending ADA, geotargeted to Pittsburgh where ADA was at the time... It's harder to believe than... A fan setting up a fake burner account acting like ADA and VPNing into Pittsburgh to cover his tracks just to troll Ranger fans?

I would say each scenario is just as easy to believe, so I can't say for sure. Anyone who says for sure is just exhibiting confirmation bias. It's easy enough for trolls to do what I've described, and trolls these days are good at what they do and they are all over social media. I don't believe everything I see from strangers on the internet.

Sounds like a Catfish to me

I would say each scenario is just as easy to believe, so I can't say for sure. Anyone who says for sure is just exhibiting confirmation bias. It's easy enough for trolls to do what I've described, and trolls these days are good at what they do and they are all over social media. I don't believe everything I see from strangers on the internet.
Nah, it's Occam's razor.

The only person who cares enough about ADA to do something like that is ADA lol.

Nah, it's Occam's razor.

The only person who cares enough about ADA to do something like that is ADA lol.

I don't agree. He's gotten all kinds of abuse (deserved or not doesn't matter) on Twitter for some time now. He's an easy target.

None of this really matters to me, and I personally don't care if it's him or not...under one condition. If the Rangers are planning to trade him at some point, and it is proven to be him, it doesn't help trade value.

I don't agree. He's gotten all kinds of abuse (deserved or not doesn't matter) on Twitter for some time now. He's an easy target.

None of this really matters to me, and I personally don't care if it's him or not...under one condition. If the Rangers are planning to trade him at some point, and it is proven to be him, it doesn't help trade value.

He's an easy target because he responds. That makes Occam's razor an easy cut towards probably him.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Curious it's tracked to Pittsburgh while NYR are there. You can use a VPN to place the location of your IP almost anywhere. Still odd anyone would go through such trouble and expense to pretend to physically be in Pittsburgh right then.

Twitter is a sewer. Why anyone would have an account is totally lost on me.

Just wondering how it's tracked? Where in a tweet does it say where you're tweeting from? I'm newish to Twitter, so I've never noticed such things.