• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Tony DeAngelo to Host "Watch Your Tone" Lifestyle & Hockey Podcast

Phil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tony himself stated on Twitter that there will be no politics involved in the podcast. I don't get what the uproar is. Lemieux is the only one who mentioned politics with the with podcast, and he isn't affiliated with it.

Tony himself stated on Twitter that there will be no politics involved in the podcast. I don't get what the uproar is. Lemieux is the only one who mentioned politics with the with podcast, and he isn't affiliated with it.

Isn't Brendan Lemieux cohosting?

Just not the two sharpest knives in the drawer, especially when lined up next to each other. I think the fuse on Tony's podcast is probably a short one riding solo without Lemieux, would of been even shorter with him imo.

Gave it a listen. A little bit on the boring side, but it wasn't terrible. I'll give it another shot. Definitely feels like toned-down South Jersey Chiclets.

It's also available on Apple Podcasts.

Perfect way to sell this to me...

So I know what not to listen to.

Who cares about his political views? I personally cant stand when athletes talk politics, they should all just SFTU and play their game, same with performers and hollywood types.

While I do agree, I think the bigger issue is dumb people thinking that athletes, actors or instagram models are smarter, or have more important opinions than anyone else. Stupidity is contagious, and these people need to wear masks!

While I do agree, I think the bigger issue is dumb people thinking that athletes, actors or instagram models are smarter, or have more important opinions than anyone else. Stupidity is contagious, and these people need to wear masks!

This is a fundamental misunderstanding of the influence of celebrity. No one is listening to because they think they're smarter than anyone else. They're listening because they respect them, and the value of influence is that these people are often more capable of breaking through to audiences that are otherwise unaware or ignorant of the messages they deliver.

This is a fundamental misunderstanding of the influence of celebrity. No one is listening to because they think they're smarter than anyone else. They're listening because they respect them, and the value of influence is that these people are often more capable of breaking through to audiences that are otherwise unaware or ignorant of the messages they deliver.

No, this shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the intelligence of the human race on your part. For you, perhaps. The majority of Americans? Nope, they're inherently ignorant.

It takes 2 seconds to find a 100% inaccurate tweet, retweeted and held as gospel truth on twitter.

Most of us do our re

Some of us do our research, fact check, look around for alternative views and dont eat up something just because my favorite LHD posted something on social media.

No, this shows a fundamental misunderstanding of the intelligence of the human race on your part. For you, perhaps. The majority of Americans? Nope, they're inherently ignorant.

It takes 2 seconds to find a 100% inaccurate tweet, retweeted and held as gospel truth on twitter.

Most of us do our re

Some of us do our research, fact check, look around for alternative views and dont eat up something just because my favorite LHD posted something on social media.

The amount of cringeworthy stuff I see on social media that takes two seconds to verify as False via snopes is insane.

By the way, when did Marc Staal get a Twitter account?

Most of us do our re

Wait, you're both wrong!

They listen to podcasts like this because of access. It's the same reason people get follows on Twitter. It's a chance that that celebrity might listen to you directly, or you can hear directly what that celebrity has to say.

now, it's one thing to be interested in what that celebrity has to say, and it's another thing to base your own thought process around what that celebrity has to say.