• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2019-20 | ECQR | New York Rangers (EC11) v. Carolina Hurricanes (EC6)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is smith "replaces" Fast and Hajek dresses.

Staal left the exhibition game, Deangelo is game time decision. They need guys that can pk and Quinn won't put fogarty or Kravtsov out there

Don't agree at all. After the Skjei trade Quinn has repeatedly said Smith is a defenseman.

It'll be Fogarty because he's a plug who won't hurt you.

My guess is smith "replaces" Fast and Hajek dresses.

Staal left the exhibition game, Deangelo is game time decision. They need guys that can pk and Quinn won't put fogarty or Kravtsov out there

This would be the Quinn move. I think its no chance we see Kravtsov.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This would be the Quinn move. I think its no chance we see Kravtsov.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I'd wonder if that's true.

I'd just swing Lemieux in, but that's not an option. Hot take - aside from one PK, they were OK without Fast. I'd be looking for a player that can get in deep and help create offense/turnovers here. Part of the reason we started to push the game toward the end was that we made the Canes work harder - let's do more of that.

I'd wonder if that's true.

I'd just swing Lemieux in, but that's not an option. Hot take - aside from one PK, they were OK without Fast. I'd be looking for a player that can get in deep and help create offense/turnovers here. Part of the reason we started to push the game toward the end was that we made the Canes work harder - let's do more of that.

Quinn prefers the guys that go in an muck it up over offensive skill. I don't think Kravtsov fits that.