• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Premier League Given Green Light by UK on June 1 Return

Phil

Belarusian Premier League wasn't hackin it for me

I've been watching Spanish Premier - mainly Barcelona v. Madrid on BEINsportsTV. Also caught Tottenham a few times, the Women's National Team (which I also got to see at Red Bulls Arena earlier this year), and some women's college games like GSU, Tennessee and Marist. Pretty much anything that was on TV while I was on the treadmill. LOL IDC as long as someone else is running too!

PS - Top 30 goals from Messi and Suarez was a good watch too. I give Suarez the nod for 'greatest goal' with that back-heel re-direct - freakin' insane goal.

I've been watching Spanish Premier - mainly Barcelona v. Madrid on BEINsportsTV. Also caught Tottenham a few times, the Women's National Team (which I also got to see at Red Bulls Arena earlier this year), and some women's college games like GSU, Tennessee and Marist. Pretty much anything that was on TV while I was on the treadmill. LOL IDC as long as someone else is running too!

PS - Top 30 goals from Messi and Suarez was a good watch too. I give Suarez the nod for 'greatest goal' with that back-heel re-direct - freakin' insane goal.

can only go through highlights for so long lol. Im a huge Arsenal fan, so definitely excited to watch them again (ill inevitably be disappointed)