• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Brendan Leipsic Will Meet with Caps GM About Offensive Comments

Phil

Him getting cut is for PR only.

Patrick Kane didn’t have any friends either when he was choking women at the bar. His mom had to come live with him for over a year.

LOL. No shit, and he's a superstar. All good.

The comment about his team mates means nothing. It reads as pretty much my group chat with my friends.

"Call LJ, golf @ 2"

"Kim has LJ is pressure washing deck"

"Holy Fuck, what a fucking loser"

This is pretty much all it is. Meaningless.

The comment about his team mates means nothing. It reads as pretty much my group chat with my friends.

"Call LJ, golf @ 2"

"Kim has LJ is pressure washing deck"

"Holy Fuck, what a fucking loser"

This is pretty much all it is. Meaningless.

Right, but in this case one of the comments was "What a heifer LJ's wife is". And LJ saw it.

I stand corrected.

Still a douche bag no one wants on their team. As his hockeyDB will tell you.

How many teams a player is not a classification for douche bag. Dominic Moore says hi.

I think it has more to do with him not being a very good player at the NHL level.

The irony of the same team suspending Kuznetsov for 3 games for getting nailed for actually doing cocaine and canning Leipsic for talking about it (and other things) is pretty striking.

An NHL team is a PR computer that integrates multiple factors into any decision, including the political makeup of their fan base, the skill of the player in question, the severity of the event, etc. It has to take a certain amount of Darwinistic professional awareness to understand where you will fall in that calculus, what you can get away with, who you can trust, and what medium or platform is secure enough to hold controversial stuff.

Leipsic clearly didn't look in the mirror and say, "I'm a plug hanging on by a couple of public hairs, so I ought to think twice about even stepping on a crack in the sidewalk." But he should have.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

How many teams a player is not a classification for douche bag. Dominic Moore says hi.

I think it has more to do with him not being a very good player at the NHL level.

Yea, I mean no one said it was.

He's a dick, he's not good, and now he's out of the league.

As opposed to Dom Moore being a player everyone wanted at the deadline. Dom Moore was also an asshole who no one wanted to play with early in his career. The book on him was "Thiks he's better than he is, doesn't pass the puck". And then he matured.