• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

X ? A-12: Elon Musk and Grimes confirm baby name

Phil

Elon Musk and singer Grimes have confirmed they have named their baby X ? A-12.

The Space X CEO announced the birth of their son on Monday. "Mom & baby all good," he said on Twitter.

He posted that the child would be called X ? A-12 Musk and his girlfriend later offered an explanation to her followers on social media.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52557291

--

Fucking what!? Should have just called him C3PO.

When I taught Junior High there was a myriad of ?suggestions? for naming our first son. Suggestions from students named (I don?t kid) UMajesty, Devine Asia Earth, Pretzel, GinGel, Female (Fe-mal-ee) MeLady (cousin of UMajesty)...yeah, nobody going to be harmed with those names. Everyone is special. Everyone gets a trophy.

I don't disagree with any of the responses here, but I'm a bit surprised at them as they are not "forward thinking". I've seen stranger and more abnormal ideas being pushed as normal these days.

I'd like to know the pronunciation. I also just learned how to type ? on a keyboard (enable num lock on keypad, hold alt, type 146, let go of alt).

Are you a parent?

I don't disagree with any of the responses here, but I'm a bit surprised at them as they are not "forward thinking". I've seen stranger and more abnormal ideas being pushed as normal these days.

I'd like to know the pronunciation. I also just learned how to type ? on a keyboard (enable num lock on keypad, hold alt, type 146, let go of alt).