• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

K'Andre Miller Subject of Racial Abuse During Q&A

Pete

This was a zoom Q&A the Rangers held for fans. The person who posted it recorded it and posted it to twitter.

Reading shit on Twitter, rangers fans are focused on the comment, and practically promoting it (not positively)

Praise the kid. Focus on him. Promote HIM!!!

Reading shit on Twitter, rangers fans are focused on the comment, and practically promoting it (not positively)

Praise the kid. Focus on him. Promote HIM!!!

Why are you discussing other ranges fans and their behavior instead of discussing the behavior of the person who did this and it's effect on the player?

Zoom apparently has been hacked a great deal now so many people are using it including remote schooling . Hope Miller doesn't take this too much to heart, that assholes, animals and jerkoffs sadly have little better to do with their pathetic lives than tear good people down. Disgusting.

Why are you discussing other ranges fans and their behavior instead of discussing the behavior of the person who did this and it's effect on the player?

I think Josh's point is that the best way to combat this kind of negativity is to hit back with even bigger positives.

K'Andre Miller is going to be a cornerstone of the Ranger defense for a decade - drown this moron out by hyping K'andre and lifting him up.

This shit has been happening on Zoom a lot. I don't know why you'd even acknowledge it, that's what they want, they're children playing pranks, if you give them attention, they've essentially won.

Rangers should apologize to Miller, they should have been aware of what's happening on Zoom, and chose a different platform where input could be vetted.

Instead, everybody makes announcements about things we already know and believe, things that are painfully obvious, and I read comments under them like "Don't apologize, you white people need to talk to your people".

Very divisive, pitting one group against another, obviously the last thing we need at the best of times, let alone in this current world, and exactly what the person wanted.

I think Josh's point is that the best way to combat this kind of negativity is to hit back with even bigger positives.

K'Andre Miller is going to be a cornerstone of the Ranger defense for a decade - drown this moron out by hyping K'andre and lifting him up.

Yeah and that's kind of a statement based in privilege.

While Rangers Twitter is insufferable, a lot of the black folks are pointing out that the answer to this is not to ignore it. I kind of have to go with their reco, with them being black and all.

This shit has been happening on Zoom a lot. I don't know why you'd even acknowledge it, that's what they want, they're children playing pranks, if you give them attention, they've essentially won.

Rangers should apologize to Miller, they should have been aware of what's happening on Zoom, and chose a different platform where input could be vetted.

Instead, everybody makes announcements about things we already know and believe, things that are painfully obvious, and I read comments under them like "Don't apologize, you white people need to talk to your people".

Very divisive, pitting one group against another, obviously the last thing we need at the best of times, let alone in this current world, and exactly what the person wanted.

Amazing how the blame has shifted from the person who's committing the disgusting act... Remarkable how we find ways to place blame.

Sure, blame him, he's probably a 14 yo 4chan loser.

Uh...I absolutely do blame the person who hijacked a Zoom room and spammed "nigger" repeatedly at a young black man. Who am I supposed to blame?

What, is this the incel equivalent of "well, boys will be boys?"