• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

James Dolan has Coronavirus, Knicks say he has ?little to no symptoms?

Niko

Why would you want him to sell the team? He?s the best owner you could ask for. Ge gives all the power to the president and doesn?t interfere, for good or bad.

Kept cigar munching Sather far too long and possibly encouraging the ridiculous grabs at the brass ring with ?big names? guaranteed to sell seats but not necessarily win a Cup. Not that many here care but he?s been a cancer to the Knicks. Ruined that team.

Listen, I?m not wishing him any ill health. Just go away.

Completely disagree. You're probably right about the Knicks part but strictly from a Rangers perspective he's been great. No meddling that we know of, continues to dump money into the team, and every player that's ever donned a Ranger's jersey has talked about what a 1st class organization it is. Plus he signed off on a public rebuild. He's got to get some credit for that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Like 1

Completely disagree. You're probably right about the Knicks part but strictly from a Rangers perspective he's been great. No meddling that we know of, continues to dump money into the team, and every player that's ever donned a Ranger's jersey has talked about what a 1st class organization it is. Plus he signed off on a public rebuild. He's got to get some credit for that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yeah, gotta agree here.

Somehow, he's simultaneously one of the best owners in hockey and one of the worst in basketball. Hope he recovers smoothly and gets back to playing gigs.

Yeah, gotta agree here.

Somehow, he's simultaneously one of the best owners in hockey and one of the worst in basketball. Hope he recovers smoothly and gets back to playing gigs.

Think Dolan believes he knows a great deal about NBA basketball, but knows he doesn't know much about NHL hockey. Dolan had a chance to make things right by following Donnie Walsh's directions, but overruled him about acquiring Carmelo Anthony. It was mess before Walsh and got way worse after him.

Think Dolan believes he knows a great deal about NBA basketball, but knows he doesn't know much about NHL hockey. Dolan had a chance to make things right by following Donnie Walsh's directions, but overruled him about acquiring Carmelo Anthony. It was mess before Walsh and got way worse after him.

This is accurate

He doesn’t know hockey and defers to those who do

Not the case with basketball

Kept cigar munching Sather far too long and possibly encouraging the ridiculous grabs at the brass ring with ‘big names’ guaranteed to sell seats but not necessarily win a Cup. Not that many here care but he’s been a cancer to the Knicks. Ruined that team.

Listen, I’m not wishing him any ill health. Just go away.

Dont know much about the knicks, nor do i care but he’s been a pretty good owner for the rangers. The only knock on him i have is the ticket prices. Its unaffordable to go to a game for a family of four. $1500 last time I took the whole fam to a game. Its ridiculous.

Rebuilt MSG is beautiful and we?re all sharing the burden of that cost. I accept that. NYR have been allowed to freewheel, that?s true. Knicks are a shitshow. Handling Knicks management has been worse, maybe even criminal. Remember the scandals? His disdain for celebrities and the commoners criticizing him shows me his thin skin. Maybe I?m drawing too much of a Trumpian parallel but he irks me. Just a gut feeling. (He did fund a MSG worker payment fund that helps anyone who worked regularly 20-hours or more to have extended income. *clapping*)