• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2020 Draft Predictions

jsm7302

I fear the top 2 picks.

Googling "Lafreniere hurt" locks up my computer due to the high number of results. And there's just something about Byfield I dont like.

I'll take either, obviously. But I'm not looking at the top few guys in the draft.

Speaking of Drafts

NHL network is currently airing 2003 Draft:A look back

Obviously we all know about the horrible Jessiman selection.

What’s really amazing is how they literally got NOTHING from that entire draft.

10 total picks in that draft played a combined total of 425 NHL games. Top 3 picks they had played 3 total NHL games

So awful

I fear the top 2 picks.

Googling "Lafreniere hurt" locks up my computer due to the high number of results. And there's just something about Byfield I dont like.

I'll take either, obviously. But I'm not looking at the top few guys in the draft.

Byfield's "worry" is that his size has been his advantage all these years, and that's...probably to an extent true. Thing is, you gotta figure that he's going to end up being some kind of monstrosity to play against either way. Unless he goes on the Kevin Hayes diet, he's probably topping out at 6'7 240 - as a center. With that sort of a size and that sort of skill? Monster in the making.

Byfield's "worry" is that his size has been his advantage all these years, and that's...probably to an extent true. Thing is, you gotta figure that he's going to end up being some kind of monstrosity to play against either way. Unless he goes on the Kevin Hayes diet, he's probably topping out at 6'7 240 - as a center. With that sort of a size and that sort of skill? Monster in the making.

wait what? he's gonna magically grow 3 inches and add 25 lbs?