• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Favorite Moments from the Season?

Phil

A moment that really stood out to me was when Fox set up Kakko for the OT winner early in the season. It seemed like a moment when two rookies had arrived. Obviously Kakko's form took a nose dive after shortly after that, but at the time it was great.

Watching Lias skate out for the opening roster. The come from behind Win vs. MTL. And watching Panarin earn every penny of his contract.

Good call! That was his biggest moment by far this season. Thanks for the reminder.

That was incredible. I don’t remember ever seeing a goal like that

listening to Tony’s interview after the game, he and Kreider noticed the opportunity earlier in the period and they totally planned it off the face off. such a demoralizing goal too. speed/power/swagger, like men vs boys out there.

1. The surprise re-signing of CK. Made my morning.

2. At one point, either in Dallas or Colorado during the last two games, Panarin committed a once in century turnover. When he realized what he did, it was as if he was seized by lightening, he was so pissed off. He caught the guy and somehow, from behind, cleanly stripped the guy and turned back, to return to what he was doing. It was his puck, after all. It just struck me that I haven't seen anything like that on our side in a long long time.

1. The surprise re-signing of CK. Made my morning.

2. At one point, either in Dallas or Colorado during the last two games, Panarin committed a once in century turnover. When he realized what he did, it was as if he was seized by lightening, he was so pissed off. He caught the guy and somehow, from behind, cleanly stripped the guy and turned back, to return to what he was doing. It was his puck, after all. It just struck me that I haven't seen anything like that on our side in a long long time.

I remember that. It was so fast i couldnt tell if he lifted the stick or just went straight for the puck? I noticed that the player that got stripped looked so dumbfounded, like “wtf happened?” lol. Priceless

Zib continuing to grow into a star.

Panarin fulfilling his contract

DeAngelo taking his opportunity and running with it.

Shesterkin looking like he is all he was hyped to be.

Fox being as advertised

Lindgren shitting on nay sayers

And Trouba being a physical force in 70%of the games.

Chytil growing into a player who looks to have a serious future here.

Mostly DeAngelo