• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Favorite Moments from the Season?

Phil

Lost in the abrupt and seemingly early end to this season are some incredible moments worth highlighting and talking about.

Let's use this thread to post about them ? videos, gifs, memories, whatever.

What are some of your favorite moments?

Being at the game on Long Island for the Rangers first game there in like 5 years. Kreider winning it with seconds left.

Close second being in Chicago to see the Rangers score 5 with my fiance and have a beer with Phillyb lol

Obviously Mika?s 5 goal is the favorite moment of the season, but I also loved watching Chytil in the first games after he got called up.

I think people here forget he?s still just 20 years old since he?s been here for 2 years now. He will be a really good 2C for many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Obviously Mika’s 5 goal is the favorite moment of the season, but I also loved watching Chytil in the first games after he got called up.

I think people here forget he’s still just 20 years old since he’s been here for 2 years now. He will be a really good 2C for many years.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

He really came into his own down the stretch.

Being at the game on Long Island for the Rangers first game there in like 5 years. Kreider winning it with seconds left.

Close second being in Chicago to see the Rangers score 5 with my fiance and have a beer with Phillyb lol

CHICAGO BABY

I think now is when I post the pic of your fiance. lol

• Like 1

Other than what people have already mentioned:

DeAngelo's progression, and no sulking about his deal once he got back on the ice

Lindgren out of nowhere

Buchnevich with another step forward. At one point in November I was feeling like it was time to cut bait...now not so sure. He had really started to establish a level of consistency. Frustrating overpasses here and there, but like where his game is going.

The Montreal comeback game.

Fox and Lindgren were a revelation. Fox's balanced, composed game and Lindgren's gritty, fundamental D showed that Skjei had neither sufficient O nor D and was best dealt.

Slow but discernible growth from Chytil, Buch, even Howden.

Mika's masterpiece, for sure.

The moment during Igor's initial run that the playoffs became a real possibility, realizing that the rebuild was on a hot track.

After being a nonbeliever, in the end I was happy to know that Kreids would be on board for this run.

Panarin. Just Panarin.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk