• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Are You Doing To Not Go Crazy During Coronavirus Lockdown

NYR2711

I got a new Fender Strat-o-caster, and I've been trying to learn all those old tunes I never made time for. I'm turning into "Ozzy-the-human-jukebox"!!!! :rofl:

I really miss hockey though! It feels so weird with no games to watch on a nightly basis. I was stuck watching the "TOILET BOWL" last Sunday night with Dallas and the Eagles!!!....UGH!!!! :puke:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a new Fender Strat-o-caster, and I've been trying to learn all those old tunes I never made time for. I'm turning into "Ozzy-the-human-jukebox"!!!! :rofl:

I really miss hockey though! It feels so weird with no games to watch on a nightly basis. I was stuck watching the "TOILET BOWL" last Sunday night with Dallas and the Eagles!!!....UGH!!!! :puke:

Hey Ozzy - I started teaching myself guitar since April and also started taken lessons about 2 months ago and I'M LOVING IT. I should've done this years ago. Maybe you and I can tour ? :cheers:

Speaking of video games, my kids (two girls, 10, 8) are interested in a new gaming system for Christmas. Honestly, they haven't been much into anything thus far. I have an old Nintendo Game Cube so we play Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros. and games like that. I'm no big gamer myself, Game Cube is fine for me but I think they want something that is "with the times".

Any opinion on what I should go with? I know they are interested in stuff like Guitar Hero and Minecraft.

So XBox or PS4?

Hey Ozzy - I started teaching myself guitar since April and also started taken lessons about 2 months ago and I'M LOVING IT. I should've done this years ago. Maybe you and I can tour ? :cheers:

I'm in Paddy! The problem is that the bars are only letting us do 1 or 2 man gigs these days. So we can't play with the whole band, which blows monkey ass!! If I play a solo gig, that'd mean I'd have to sing lead...which could possibly break all the glasses on the bar!! :rofl:

But yeah man, I'm glad you're having fun with it!

If you need any equipment, or wanna check out a great place to get guitar stuff, try the guys from sweetwater.com. They're phenomenal!!!

Here: http://www.sweetwater.com/

• Like 1

Speaking of video games, my kids (two girls, 10, 8) are interested in a new gaming system for Christmas. Honestly, they haven't been much into anything thus far. I have an old Nintendo Game Cube so we play Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros. and games like that. I'm no big gamer myself, Game Cube is fine for me but I think they want something that is "with the times".

Any opinion on what I should go with? I know they are interested in stuff like Guitar Hero and Minecraft.

So XBox or PS4?

PS5 and latest Xbox are out this month. I'm not sure which one is "better" but Xbox is offering a cheaper option, the Xbox Series S, which isn't as powerful as the more expensive Xbox but might be worth it for your daughters.

Or if you're not looking to get them the latest and greatest, I'm sure you can find a pretty good deal on Xbox One (last generation Xbox) since lots of people/stores might be looking to unload them.

So XBox or PS4?

I am a biased Playstation fanboy, so I would highly recommend the PS4. SONY has much more (and better) exclusives than XBOX. Although, if your daughters enjoy all of those types of games, maybe a Switch would be better?

I am a biased Playstation fanboy, so I would highly recommend the PS4. SONY has much more (and better) exclusives than XBOX. Although, if your daughters enjoy all of those types of games, maybe a Switch would be better?

Yeah, they wanted a switch originally but are now drawn towards a PS4 or XBOX.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yeah, they wanted a switch originally but are now drawn towards a PS4 or XBOX.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

OK. In that case, yeah, get a PS4. Perhaps wait until Black Friday or Cyber Monday to pick one up at this point. With the PS5 release right around the corner, PS4 consoles and games might be discounted even more.

Speaking of not going crazy, I get married the day before Thanksgiving. All we are doing at this point is avoiding every possible chance to be exposed to covid. I’m pretty certain the misses thinks I want covid to get me out of this lol. I’m all in though. I’ve gotten way over what I deserve with this woman. I just want this over and done with at this point :)

Speaking of not going crazy, I get married the day before Thanksgiving. All we are doing at this point is avoiding every possible chance to be exposed to covid. I?m pretty certain the misses thinks I want covid to get me out of this lol. I?m all in though. I?ve gotten way over what I deserve with this woman. I just want this over and done with at this point :)

Congrats and good luck for many healthy and happy years together.

• Like 1