• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Are You Doing To Not Go Crazy During Coronavirus Lockdown

NYR2711

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, my kid is doing that. I found unopened Score packs from '90 at the dollar store lol. He pulled a Brodeur and Ricci RC in the first 5 packs. 5 packs for a buck haha.

Lookin for that Jagr.

My dad is a collector, has some big pieces including an Orr RC, I went through his old castoffs, found a Post cereal part set from 1960. Had a Mantle, Torre, Brooks Robinson, all kinds of gems. Lots of fun.

Thinking maybe to get back into hockey card collecting. Any tips? Looking for unopened packs and a box of them but not newest year so I can see older cards that have more meaning to me.

What should I look for?

Card packs that are affordable. Most seem like they are $5 for 4 cards with your best card being Michael Hutchinson.

Flee markets/festivals with booths/tables you can get a heap for cheap

• 3 months later...
Gotta say, two kids under 5 makes it awfully hard to go crazy through this.

How'd that desk come out ThirtyONE?

what type of drugs are they on so I can get some for my wife

Wait, what drugs are YOU on?

what type of drugs are they on so I can get some for my wife

Wait, what drugs are YOU on?

Coffee, mostly. The ocassional Red Bull when I really need to wake up fast. And when I need to go the other way, weed and/or alcohol. I ran out of the former, so it's been a couple beers a night, give or take.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm finally watching The Sopranos and The Wire. lol Also, I'm not a basketball fan, but I think The Last Dance is a much watch. I didn't watch it when it was on ESPN, I waited to binge on Netflix. But, it's just great television.

2nd season is a bit meh, but the rest of the series is absolutely amazing. best on TV of all time

Second season of the Wire made me want to stop watching. I'm glad I didn't, because it's one of the best series of all-time, but holy shit was season two hard to stomach.

I just got started watching it. I'm kind of focusing on finishing The Sopranos first since I'm over five seasons in. Sometimes I'm kind of 'meh' when it comes to police/crime dramas, but I've heard too many good things about it to not give it a shot.

Finished my basement finally

:clap:

I've created a 3-part webinar learning series for potential buyers called "Auction Hour" and finished the last one last night. Taught a continuing ed. real estate course this morning and have one slated for next week. Lots of Zoom stuff...it's been pretty cool putting these things together and reading the response of participants to the post-even surveys.

• 3 months later...
We bought a Bowflex elliptical for the house since we are no longer going to the gym due to COVID. My wife and I had to agree on a machine, I'm more a treadmill guy where she was leaning bike. I never used an elliptical before and wow, it provides quite the workout. These first 3 weeks it's kicked my ass and I've only been doing 20 minutes with lighter resistance.