• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Sign K'Andre Miller to ELC Starting in 2020-21; $925K Cap Hit

How does this play into our D depth? Can someone layout left vs right side depth for me please?

Left:

Lindgren

Rykov

Hajek

Miller

Robertson

Zac Jones

Reunanen

Right:

Trouba

Fox

DeAngelo

Lundkvist

Raddysh

Long-term prospects:

Gross (L)

Sjalin (L)

Ragnarsson (L)

Kjellberg (L)

Skinner ®

I've seen multiple comments about Rykov not doing very well this year. Any chance Miller can step in next year and make an impact after a so/so season at college? Seems to me he is hungry and wants to be here (obviously). Hope that rings true. Our right side looks pretty solid otherwise.

Left:

Lindgren

Rykov

Hajek

Miller

Robertson

Zac Jones

Reunanen

Right:

Trouba

Fox

DeAngelo

Lundkvist

Raddysh

Long-term prospects:

Gross (L)

Sjalin (L)

Ragnarsson (L)

Kjellberg (L)

Skinner ®

Beautiful. 3-4 seasons from now (assuming we?re not all dead from corona) this will be one of the best defenses in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I've seen multiple comments about Rykov not doing very well this year. Any chance Miller can step in next year and make an impact after a so/so season at college? Seems to me he is hungry and wants to be here (obviously). Hope that rings true. Our right side looks pretty solid otherwise.

gotta love competition.

Its disappointing to.hear that Hajek and Rykov are struggling in Hartford (but that's what we usually hear about prospects in Hartford). Maybe this time off is good for them, they can each regroup and have a strong playoff showing. They need these guys to be NHLers

• 1 year later...
Couldn't find a thread to ask this question but where do the scouting reports project Miller to turn out as far as a physical player? He's pretty massive but wondering if he projects out to be more of a soft playing tall guy. Any chance he turns into a Nurse type?

Yeah, he's never had a proclivity for physicality. He's a big guy who uses his reach and frame to poke the puck and be difficult to get around. I wouldn't expect him to develop a mean streak when he hasn't yet.

• Like 1