Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Administration's Handling of the Coronavirus

Senior Member BSBH Prospect

The Trump Administration's Handling of the Coronavirus

MOD NOTE:

This is being broken out of the main Coronavirus thread to discuss the political aspects surrounding the pandemic — namely the Trump Administration's handling of it. Standard rules apply.
    Trump met with a Brazillian diplomat in Mar-a-lago who tested positive today...

Some hoax.
    GORTON 2020

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyONE View Post
    Trump met with a Brazillian diplomat in Mar-a-lago who tested positive today...

Some hoax.
    Rumor out of Brazil that Bolsonaro himself has it.

edit - sorry, my Portuguese isn't great. He's been tested, results expected tomorrow, but obviously, his diplomat tested positive.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    Think they would announce is Trump got it?
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Senior Member Midget Division
    Trump is in his 70s. He needs to be concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Not a chance.

Trump's an old man in poor shape. To flag that the President has the coronavirus would be like throwing gasoline on the markets.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by G1000 View Post
    Not a chance.

Trump's an old man in poor shape. To flag that the President has the coronavirus would be like throwing gasoline on the markets.
    They're already fucking burning.

It would be great to see the look on the faces on Hannity, Limbaugh and the likes of them if trump got it and became very ill as result.

“What’s that you said about a hoax?!?”

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ BSBH Prospect
    Hoenstly, do we really have to make this a political thread too? Fuck sake guys. lol

The prince that was promised BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    Good question. Given his lifelong brand position of never appearing weak, apologizing, or admitting wrong, I very much doubt it.
    "Everyone says you should be a good loser. If you’re a good loser, you’re a loser."
    - John Tortorella

"Never be a spectator of unfairness or stupidity. Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence."
    - Christopher Hitchens

Quote Originally Posted by Keirik View Post
    Hoenstly, do we really have to make this a political thread too? Fuck sake guys. lol
    dude, everything is politicized. My mom, who has high blood pressure and is a life long smoker coming off 2 heart attacks takes everything Trump says as gospel. When the word "hoax" came out of his mouth, that's all she needed to hear. She's most at risk to die from it but she thinks its nonsense bc of Trump, Hannity and Limbaugh. If people would stop the "deep state" nonsense for 5 minutes and just listen to people with medical and scientific backgrounds, we'd be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by Niko View Post
    dude, everything is politicized. My mom, who has high blood pressure and is a life long smoker coming off 2 heart attacks takes everything Trump says as gospel. When the word "hoax" came out of his mouth, that's all she needed to hear. She's most at risk to die from it but she thinks its nonsense bc of Trump, Hannity and Limbaugh. If people would stop the "deep state" nonsense for 5 minutes and just listen to people with medical and scientific backgrounds, we'd be better off.
    Yup, and that puts us, our kids, our parents, etc at higher risk, because these morons are too busy trying to spin up rhetoric instead of doing what they purport to be their jobs and reporting the actual news.
    Hidden Content

do any of them read this board? lol

do any of them read this board? lol
    Neither this board nor books, no.
    Hidden Content

its not my board but im just saying, at least here, can the poltical part of this be a bit limited? We all know the possiblility to go down the worm hole and end up with it being a lost cause to discuss.

Anyway, first confirmed case for a resident happened today specifically in the area i work in. I've come in contact casually just by being in the hospital with people that fit the symptoms. I'm not specifically concerned with me getting it since im not in the "sweetspot" for it being a major medical catastrophe if i came down with it but its definitely getting wild out there. The part to me though that gets scary is the original doctor in Wuhan that died after treating people for it. Wasn't he only in his 30s? I suppose he ignored his own symptoms until it was too late, but from all accounts, he was rather healthy, no?

Some people have the virus and exhibit no signs at all. I would imagine that your best bet is to be overly cautious should you start to have a dry cough or fever. In the interim, stay away from me, lol.

I'm on the 2/3 train everyday from Penn to Wall Street. It's essentially a homeless hostel. Between that, and the fact that I take the LIRR everyday and a ticket taker just tested positive, I don't like my odds.

Some people have the virus and exhibit no signs at all. I would imagine that your best bet is to be overly cautious should you start to have a dry cough or fever. In the interim, stay away from me, lol.

I'm on the 2/3 train everyday from Penn to Wall Street. It's essentially a homeless hostel. Between that, and the fact that I take the LIRR everyday and a ticket taker just tested positive, I don't like my odds.
    yeah, im at a hospital pretty much routinely at work or here in Nassau we are a lot more hands on with aided cases so every tour i come in contact with at least 1-3 different sick people. Of course that doesnt mean it's all for flu symptoms but you get the point.

Banned Junior Division
    you two stay away from this board. what if the virus can be transmitted via the internet? I'm putting you two on ignore

Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    you two stay away from this board. what if the virus can be transmitted via the internet? I'm putting you two on ignore
    again? lol

yeah, im at a hospital pretty much routinely at work or here in Nassau we are a lot more hands on with aided cases so every tour i come in contact with at least 1-3 different sick people. Of course that doesnt mean it's all for flu symptoms but you get the point.
    You two stay safe out there.
    Hidden Content

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    Move this out of politics?
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast