Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Trump Administration's Handling of the Coronavirus

Windmill Cancer Survivor, Super-Duper Missile CDR Bantam Division
    Just a whiny bitch. Who's out of his f*cking mind.

Last edited by jsrangers; 03-27-2020 at 10:09 PM.

Name a more iconic duo BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EverRangerFrank View Post
    If we all die, there wonít be anyone left to Ďeconomy!í

Trump and GOP are hell-bent on avoiding the economic disaster, BUT you have to save the people first. Or there wonít be anyone to save it for. #cartbeforehorse
    Well we're not all going to die.

Senior Member Midget Division
    The funny thing is, before 2016 I thought Obama divided the country. I voted for trump. I thought Hillary was as one way of a street as broadway. I looked at her response to Benghazi and thought she couldn’t give a fuck less about Americans in crunch time. But I’ve seen how trump handled this and I regret voting for him. I live in NY. My vote didn’t matter. But in a personal level, I regret it because I feel like “how can I have been so fucking stupid to be taken by this fraud?”

Dunny (and others,) I’m a life long republican. As I’ve gotten older, I’ve moved further left. I’ll never be on board with Bernie Sanders or the squad. Never, ever, ever. But if being a republican is what Donald trump and these soulless old fucks are... well I’m not that either.

Windmill Cancer Survivor, Super-Duper Missile CDR Bantam Division
    The hits keep coming. Calls some guy a cutie-pie, perfectly normal way to answer yet another legit question.

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Well we're not all going to die.
    Iím not thinking we all will either...Iím just super pissed. Pissed at the lack of leadership. Pissed that more advisors to Trump donít stand up and tell him to fuck-off. Pissed that the slow crawl to disaster is happening in front of our eyes and still, thereís a large part of our population thinking this is a hoax - yes, even now. Pissed that hospital and care-giver workers are so poorly equipped. Weíre going to see funerals at unprecedented rates. And the suffering. Not only at the loss of life but how they died. Iím fearful that my 83 year old mom might have to die alone. Maybe in a hospital and maybe not. Maybe in a hallway choking for air. Why? In large part because we have failed leadership who didnít heed science and plan however possible. Iím pissed for all of that. And more.

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by 4EverRangerFrank View Post
    I’m not thinking we all will either...I’m just super pissed. Pissed at the lack of leadership. Pissed that more advisors to Trump don’t stand up and tell him to fuck-off. Pissed that the slow crawl to disaster is happening in front of our eyes and still, there’s a large part of our population thinking this is a hoax - yes, even now. Pissed that hospital and care-giver workers are so poorly equipped. We’re going to see funerals at unprecedented rates. And the suffering. Not only at the loss of life but how they died. I’m fearful that my 83 year old mom might have to die alone. Maybe in a hospital and maybe not. Maybe in a hallway choking for air. Why? In large part because we have failed leadership who didn’t heed science and plan however possible. I’m pissed for all of that. And more.
    You should be angry at the ones who are bats and not because they were hungry. Its like you are blaming Roosevelt for WW2 and not the source-Hitler. But im talking to a wall here.

Banned Junior Division
    This thread should be renamed into “Trump bashing thread”. No dialogue here.

rebuilding Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    You should be angry at the ones who are bats and not because they were hungry. Its like you are blaming Roosevelt for WW2 and not the source-Hitler. But im talking to a wall here.
    So we should focus our anger/frustration on China?

Americans couldn't have done a better job slowing the spread of the virus? American leaders aren't responsible for the health and safety of American citizens? We're supposed to blame foreign countries for the situation in the U.S.?
    "We're all f*cked. It helps to remember that." - George Carlin

"How many Cups you've got?" - Esa Tikkanen

"Hatred can keep you warm when you run out of liquor" - Ray Ratto, Dan Patrick show 1/20/2017

Really interesting to see people defend their positions by likening a pandemic to a deliberate military action.

Happened earlier too.

Plenty of irrational hatred though.

Idk, it might not be so irrational when I see a guy like Niko who voted for Trump and now can't listen to a word that comes out of his mouth.

It's reached a point where it's the kneejerk reaction about everything. Similar to instantly blaming Lindy Ruff when Staal turns the puck over after skating it straight to the boards instead of getting rid of it.

HNIC BSBH Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Pallazzo View Post
    Plenty of irrational hatred though.
    What does rational look like to you?

Russian Meddling BSBH Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    the protected political views on here.
    Lias Andersson for #AJT2019

Rural Supremacist BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by josh View Post
    the protected political views on here.
    Nailed it

Quote Originally Posted by Morphinity View Post
    Idk, it might not be so irrational when I see a guy like Niko who voted for Trump and now can't listen to a word that comes out of his mouth.
    I voted for him too. Mainly because Hillary Clinton was the other choice. It doesn't mean I think he's right all the time. He says a lot of stupid shit, but the hatred is overboard. And there's no way in hell I'm going to vote for Joe Biden. I may not vote for Trump either. Which means I may not vote, or vote for none of these candidates which is an option in the state I live in. (Nevada).

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post

Americans couldn't have done a better job slowing the spread of the virus? American leaders aren't responsible for the health and safety of American citizens? We're supposed to blame foreign countries for the situation in the U.S.?
    This is just a revolutionary idea. What if we held government accountable for the health and safety of the people? I bet nobody ever thought of that before....

Oh, it's actually a core tenet of American democracy that literally dates back to the late 17th century. It's your right as an American to be criticizing the government for failing to meet the literal most basic tenet of its own legitimacy - especially at this juncture when it has so obviously failed.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Prospect
    Quote Originally Posted by rmc51 View Post
    It's reached a point where it's the kneejerk reaction about everything. Similar to instantly blaming Lindy Ruff when Staal turns the puck over after skating it straight to the boards instead of getting rid of it.
    What would a fair criticism of Trump look like at this point? What good has he done for the USA as president? I pay very close attention to a lot of this stuff, and I'm drawing a complete and utter blank.

Keep in mind that "fixing his own mistakes post-hoc" and "actual good" are not an overlapping venn diagram.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post

Bat-eating idiots in China unleashed a pandemic on the world where thousands are dying. Yet you blatantly blaming America and Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    A good discussion based on facts. Not hoping Trump gets Coronavirus or calling him a whiny bitch.

Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast