Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628

Thread: The Trump Administration's Handling of the Coronavirus

Senior Member BSBH Prospect
    https://www.npr.org/2020/12/06/94368...rus-trump-says
    President Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to the president. Trump made the announcement on Twitter on Sunday afternoon.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect
    Giuliani had been sweating, wiping snot and farting on people for weeks. Ugh. Probably a super spreader himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

ContraQuinndicated BSBH Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    Giuliani had been sweating, wiping snot and farting on people for weeks. Ugh. Probably a super spreader himself.

Good god, a fart-borne illness would be our worst nightmare.

Covid starting to hit the Trump election fraudsters now.
    Hidden Content
    Blueshirts Brotherhood. We do what we must because we can - for the good of all Rangerkind

Senior Member Midget Division
    I?m genuinely surprised that more of the non-mask wearing administration hasn?t been struck with the virus.

ImagineAcceptingTheTruth BSBH Prospect

The Trump Administration's Handling of the Coronavirus

I thought after Election Day we would not hear about COVID anymore? That?s what President Trump said....

BREAKING NEWS: Republican Louisiana Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, 41, dies from COVID-19 just over ten days after testing positive for the virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

Senior Member Mite Division VegasRanger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Parsley View Post
    I thought after Election Day we would not hear about COVID anymore? That’s what President Trump said....

BREAKING NEWS: Republican Louisiana Congressman-elect Luke Letlow, 41, dies from COVID-19 just over ten days after testing positive for the virus

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

Actually, he had Covid, but, did not die from it. He was admitted to the hospital and developed a blood clot. They surgically removed it and then he had a heart attack and passed. They listed it as complications from a procedure related to the virus.
    https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/ne...id/4082977001/

"LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali said Letlow died from a heart attack following a procedure related to the infection."

Senior Member Mite Division Bieser's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasRanger View Post
    Actually, he had Covid, but, did not die from it. He was admitted to the hospital and developed a blood clot. They surgically removed it and then he had a heart attack and passed. They listed it as complications from a procedure related to the virus.
    https://www.thenewsstar.com/story/ne...id/4082977001/

"LSU Health Shreveport Chancellor G.E. Ghali said Letlow died from a heart attack following a procedure related to the infection."
    Actually Parsley makes a valid point with a bad example. I don't align with Trumps every thought on the issue. But I thought the coverage of the virus was in part driven to help win an election. I believe that's what Trump meant in his overstated way.

I for one was wrong. I have not seen a drastic pivot. I had covid and I now work in a hospital. Don't make me defend the straw man that I thought it was fake.

In terms of the media and how they present it...I was wrong and I believe Trump was too. That's not to say news outlets don't do this type of thing ever day. They do.
    In 1994 I thought I could die in peace...now I'm hungry again.

Windmill Cancer Survivor, Super-Duper Missile CDR Midget Division

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182