• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Adam Fox is a Stud

Phil

I wonder if he's still not worth two 2nd round picks?

Was it ever about whether he, as a player, was worth it or not? I don't think anyone ever debated that. The argument, as far as I know, was always if it was worth it to trade for him at the time versus waiting a year and getting him for free. Of course, that argument always assumed it was a lock he would have signed here in the summer.

Was it ever about whether he, as a player, was worth it or not? I don't think anyone ever debated that. The argument, as far as I know, was always if it was worth it to trade for him at the time versus waiting a year and getting him for free. Of course, that argument always assumed it was a lock he would have signed here in the summer.

Even if it was 100% sure he would sign for us this summer, I think its still worth it. He?s been amazing and also helped Lindgren a lot. This year has been huge for him and his development and thats worth those 2nd round picks.

Right now I wouldnt trade him for two 1st. He?s gonna be an amazing top pair D.

I?ve been waiting for this thread a long time now. He?s been a stud almost since game 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Even if it was 100% sure he would sign for us this summer, I think its still worth it. He’s been amazing and also helped Lindgren a lot. This year has been huge for him and his development and thats worth those 2nd round picks.

Right now I wouldnt trade him for two 1st. He’s gonna be an amazing top pair D.

I’ve been waiting for this thread a long time now. He’s been a stud almost since game 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I concur.

It seems like he's the best rookie in the league that no one is talking about. Maybe it's just me.

I can kinda understand it though. With the season Panarin is having and the sheer studliness of Zibanajad, you don't want to keep harping on all the players on one team. He'll get his due eventually. Kid is amazing.

I can kinda understand it though. With the season Panarin is having and the sheer studliness of Zibanajad, you don't want to keep harping on all the players on one team. He'll get his due eventually. Kid is amazing.

Fair enough. But when you have a team with a budding talent like that, why not harp? lol It is still surprising that a rookie starring in New York being rather low key, but again, I know what you mean. We're lucky to have him.

The guy is really fun to watch, and when you know the game as well as a lot of us do up here, you really appreciate the talent Fox brings to the table. I'm ecstatic that he's a Ranger and that he WANTS to be here. That's fine because I want him to stay a LONG time!!

It's still crazy to me how Lindgren is such a perfect partner for Fox. Having those two together is almost set in stone at this point. They really don't look like rookies out there.

P.S. Graves was a -2 verses Rangers last night

Nothing gets past you, Brownie!!! :thumbs:

....Love Lindgren too!! That guy's gonna be a beast!!!

Trouba had 2 fights this year (one for delivering a boderline hit, one with :40 left in a game after we'd just scored an ENG. He was not defending a teammate)

He averages 1 fight a year.

No one is scared of Trouba.

Those qualities aren't worth $8 million.