• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers @ Colorado Avalanche // Goin' Down to Tegridy Farms

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We also lost this game on the PP. Our pp turned around when Krieder was screening in front of the net. Then it developed from there. We've lost that dimension of our PP. Look how Namestnikov scored his goal on colorado.

Someone needs to park in front of the net on the PP.

We also lost this game on the PP. Our pp turned around when Krieder was screening in front of the net. Then it developed from there. We've lost that dimension of our PP. Look how Namestnikov scored his goal on colorado.

Someone needs to park in front of the net on the PP.

That was evident tonight. Buch standing on the side of the net instead of in front

Feels like this was the last game of the season...

I wouldn't mind. They played well down the stretch. If it ended today, i'd say the team made a lot of progress. Felt better about them defensively at the end. And the goal tending situation seems sets. Watching them get real close and then miss the playoffs would be worse then just ending it right now.

I wouldn't mind. They played well down the stretch. If it ended today, i'd say the team made a lot of progress. Felt better about them defensively at the end. And the goal tending situation seems sets. Watching them get real close and then miss the playoffs would be worse then just ending it right now.

I agree. The comradery and happiness between the guys with the Buch game tying goal was a memorable sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

I agree. The comradery and happiness between the guys with the Buch game tying goal was a memorable sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

That was one of the best Rangers' goal celebrations I've ever seen. Everyone just lost their shit and mobbed Buch. lol

About the game, I think going in you would have signed for a loser point, but this was such a winnable game. A couple of close calls there in overtime before Colorado won it.

I agree - it’s been a great season and we have seen and learned everything we need here. Future looks bright - need to work on consistency and our bottom half of lineup but that’s such a fixable problem

The needle is never in the middle for Strome it seems; Either he plays a pretty solid game, or he plays like one of Jerry's Kids! He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat last night! :rofl:

Not short of effort though...he was in on all the plays. Shit just didn't go his way last night. He'll be better next game.

I think he's a guy you over value and becomes a fan favorite on a bad team because of his antics and willingness to get punched in the face at all times. He's entertaining in that regard in that situation. I don't think he prevents anything from happening to your stars nor is his retribution in those situations meaningful. That said his lack of brain cells is less appreciated on good and evolving teams because he's a loose canon who can't seem to help himself regardless of the game situation. I would look for another piece who can bring his "toughness" who plays a smarter game. I think he had a really big opportunity going into this season and he failed to capitalize on it.

I think he's a guy you over value and becomes a fan favorite on a bad team because of his antics and willingness to get punched in the face at all times. He's entertaining in that regard in that situation. I don't think he prevents anything from happening to your stars nor is his retribution in those situations meaningful. That said his lack of brain cells is less appreciated on good and evolving teams because he's a loose canon who can't seem to help himself regardless of the game situation. I would look for another piece who can bring his "toughness" who plays a smarter game. I think he had a really big opportunity going into this season and he failed to capitalize on it.

agreed. he's an agitator and a distraction this team does not need. that penalty last night was selfish, predatory, and at the worst point of the game. I cant believe Quinn put him out there in OT after that. I would've benched him and scratched him the next game, regardless if Buch scored or not

• Like 1

For sure. Hopefully he's at least scratched the next game. It's not like his hockey skills are great either. Will he get better as he gets a bit older and "matures"? Doubtful.