• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#70) Rangers @ Colorado Avalanche // Goin' Down to Tegridy Farms

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anybody else starting to feel like the season will be canceled anyways?

My gut is telling me there won't be a cup winner this year, so I'm almost afraid to invest my emotions in this race where as a week ago I just stared at the standings for four hours a day. Weird.

My gut is telling me there won't be a cup winner this year, so I'm almost afraid to invest my emotions in this race where as a week ago I just stared at the standings for four hours a day. Weird.

This would be the year the Rangers win. When no crowd can be there to witness it and no parade can be had.

I'm pretty sure (because it's the NHL) playoff games will be played in front of empty seats and the cap will fall due to revenue impact. (Only half kidding)

The playoffs have been cancelled here in Norway. Champions League games is being played without fans, a Premier League was cancelled today, the Italian Serie A has been postponed for a month.

If US ends up like Europe (it probably will), it could very vell end the NHL season.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Blue Jackets just announced all home games will be without fans. It does seem to be getting worse and worse. I say they go empty rinks the rest of the way in just about every city by the end of next week. Playoffs will still happen unless some people within any of these organizations gets infected.