• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#68) Rangers v. New Jersey Devils // Scrub Recognize Scrub

Phil

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No it's Quinn's fault for bringing Shesty back early in his quest for personal glory.

That said...Why can't you admit that he played like ass which is just to be expected after an injury and layoff?

And then not try and bucket it all together? Lundqvist didn't play for a month and the team played like shit and stood there refusing to defend on 4 of the 5 goals.

And then Georgiev gave up 5 vs Caps because he wasn't good either.

It's like no one can look at the goalies as individuals and evaluate the performances on their own merit and on top of that when the answer to "Shesty wasn't good last night" becomes "Well the other goalies suck too!" you can tell people have completely lost perspective on this shit.

Almost the same as anointing him the best goalie in the league after 11 games.

Christ, the kid is going to be a rock start, can we let that develop and actually have him earn it without jizzing over him for just showing up?

What a jaded take backed by no proof. Quinn doesn't clear players from injury. If he's told that the goalie who he feels gives the team the best chance to win is cleared, he's going to play him. If you disagree who the best goalie is because you want to be a contrarian and "different", that's on you.

And I'm pretty sure the entire team wants to make the playoffs. Acting like a guy who left a kushy college job to take over a rebuilding team, and is all of a sudden on a personal glory mission in his second year...laughable.

What a jaded take backed by no proof. Quinn doesn't clear players from injury. If he's told that the goalie who he feels gives the team the best chance to win is cleared, he's going to play him. If you disagree who the best goalie is because you want to be a contrarian and "different", that's on you.

And I'm pretty sure the entire team wants to make the playoffs. Acting like a guy who left a kushy college job to take over a rebuilding team, and is all of a sudden on a personal glory mission in his second year...laughable.

It's a shame that you can't separate the sarcasm from the rest of the post. I think I must have said for a five times that when I made the original comment it was sarcasm. I'm not going to keep reminding you, but thanks for the input.

Quinn's a fucking idiot for putting his playoff dreams above what's good for the team.

It's a shame that you can't separate the sarcasm from the rest of the post. I think I must have said for a five times that when I made the original comment it was sarcasm. I'm not going to keep reminding you, but thanks for the input.

Oh really? Nice back pedal :rofl:

• Like 1

No it's Quinn's fault for bringing Shesty back early in his quest for personal glory.

That said...Why can't you admit that he played like ass which is just to be expected after an injury and layoff?

And then not try and bucket it all together? Lundqvist didn't play for a month and the team played like shit and stood there refusing to defend on 4 of the 5 goals.

And then Georgiev gave up 5 vs Caps because he wasn't good either.

It's like no one can look at the goalies as individuals and evaluate the performances on their own merit and on top of that when the answer to "Shesty wasn't good last night" becomes "Well the other goalies suck too!" you can tell people have completely lost perspective on this shit.

Almost the same as anointing him the best goalie in the league after 11 games.

Christ, the kid is going to be a rock start, can we let that develop and actually have him earn it without jizzing over him for just showing up?

Im not refusing to say to he had a bad game? He had a bad game, but Quinn (most likely) got told he was 100% ready and used the best goalie we have.

Shesty had a bad game with everyone else, thats why they lost. Not because Quinn started Igor.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

[/b]

Our center, who art in New York,

flowing be thy mane.

Your goals be scored, your foes abhorred, in the Garden as it is on the road.

Give us this game, assists from Bread,

and direct pucks toward nets, as we have directed pucks toward you.

And lead us not into the basement, but deliver us the playoffs.

C's be upon you.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to G1000 again."