• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#67) Rangers v. Washington Capitals // Vote Blue No Matter Who

Phil

Player of the Game  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Mika Zibanejad
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Other (You will be banned)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a hockeygasm last night. Zibanejad is going to get over 40 goals this year. Wow. It's also amazing what adding a player with Panarin's talent, vision and hockey sense can do for a team too. Georgiev was awful, maybe one of the worst games of his career. But, he's been pretty good all year and won quite a few games this year for him. So, they picked him up with the offense. Move on to the next one.

Just don't let him hold a microphone. Somehow he'll get 2 for high-microphoning one of the reporters.

This is the line of the night!! :rofl:

Holy shit. We won 58% of our faceoffs. Gotta be a season high.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Good call RG!! I think it is as well....I was watching and couldn't believe my eyes either!!!

That was a hockeygasm last night. Zibanejad is going to get over 40 goals this year. Wow. It's also amazing what adding a player with Panarin's talent, vision and hockey sense can do for a team too. Georgiev was awful, maybe one of the worst games of his career. But, he's been pretty good all year and won quite a few games this year for him. So, they picked him up with the offense. Move on to the next one.

Holy shit!! I still can't believe what I saw last night!! ...still thinking I dreamed it all!! LOL

Quinn has made some questionable decisions but I like what he's brought to this team.

I agree, man! He's built some cohesiveness, and you get the feeling these guys really like one another, and also playing with one another.

The core of this team is really coming together, and they've turned a corner this season. They'll get there!!!

Gotta admit though, last night was the most pumped I was for a game in quite a while!!! Felt good too!!