• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#67) Rangers v. Washington Capitals // Vote Blue No Matter Who

Phil

Player of the Game  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game

• Mika Zibanejad
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Mika Zibanejad
    • Other (You will be banned)

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chytil went 11 - 3 on faceoffs for 79%, and they were against some heavy Cap centers. Howden was 4 - 1 fwiw.

58%-42% and it made a big difference!! That goal to start the 3rd was directly off the opening center ice draw.

We out shot them 39-34 as well

Stayed basically even with hits (15-16)

Scored 2 PP goals to their 0

Seemingly followed that formula the Flyers beat them with...IT WORKS! :D

Give up 5... score 6.. what could be better than revisiting history? Nada, Negative noods... and now, the bandwagon is no longer accepting any hop-ons.. Tough to witness this amazing climb into play-off contention, isn't it all you NAYSAYERS?? Huh?/ Nothing to say? Top goalie hurt, top forward hurt and these guys just keep on truckin' in the face of adversity. Unbelievable turn of events for this group. My sweeteart and I were rockin' like the days of yore in the old MSG on 50th & 8th... Could be in the wild card equation with a proper alignment of the stars. Who woulda thunk? Ta Ta to all the doomers...Always remember to T.A.T.O.G. [/color[/u

Rangers hide before mobbing Zibanejad after five-goal night

New York forward figured something was up when he came back to empty room https://www.nhl.com/news/new-york-rangers-celebrate-with-mika-zibanejad-in-locker-room/c-315921166

Crazy how prior to overtime, they got four goals from one player and still could have lost. lol

I was pissed after that tying goal...cursing out Georgiev for his shitty ass rebound...but if he didn't do that, we wouldn't have seen that ot finish by Mika so now I'm kinda glad he botched it at the end of the 3rd.

• Like 1

lol Same. You don't care the Capitals got a loser point because it means nothing. They just had to win. Despite giving up the late goal, I'm still feeling really good going into the overtime with a red hot Zibanejad and Panarin on the ice. This team has a lot of resilience. The game against the Islanders, they also gave up a late tying goal, on the road, and found a way to win. Georgiev was ass last night, but he's been mostly excellent, so it was nice to see the offense pick him up.