• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#66) Rangers v. St. Louis Blues // ♪ That's Why They Call it The Blues ♪

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers with a great goal, but give up two BAD goals for the loss.

Deserved better ... but they have to shoot the puck when open

Kakko was stoned by Binnington.

But there were too many chances when NYR went for that extra pass. Don't know why they do that. Valiquette makes a big deal about east/west passes but sometimes things are moving too fast for that, put it on goddamn net and see what happens.

Kakko was stoned by Binnington.

But there were too many chances when NYR went for that extra pass. Don't know why they do that. Valiquette makes a big deal about east/west passes but sometimes things are moving too fast for that, put it on goddamn net and see what happens.

Definitely wasted a lot of opportunities with that extra pass

man they played hard but they're basically a one line team when it comes to scoring night in and night out. Really not sure who can and will step up and score on a regular basis. Kinda scary.

They were 2 lines before the Kreider injury. Quinn has done a poor job putting lines together since then.

It?s clear Kreider is sorely missed. Glad he was signed. Can?t believe most here wanted him traded
Just because you'll miss a player today doesn't mean you sign him until he's a relic.

That's the logic that got Lundqvist signed and the same people who wanted Kreider kept are the people who are saying Lundqvist should retire or the Rangers should buy him out.

They gave a hell of an effort last night, and I was very impressed that they stuck with it and hung in there with one of the NHL's best teams. Moral victory at it's best!!!

But good Christ, win a fucking face off!!!

You really lost 2 to 1 to the cup champions,not the end of the world .

I was more upset losing back to back games against the flyers

Not the end of the world but close to it. It makes the Washington game a must win. It would have been solid to get 3 points out of 8 leading up to the Devils game. After Devils they have @DAL, @COL (back to back nights), @ARI, CGY, PIT, @PIT

Not the end of the world but close to it. It makes the Washington game a must win. It would have been solid to get 3 points out of 8 leading up to the Devils game. After Devils they have @DAL, @COL (back to back nights), @ARI, CGY, PIT, @PIT
the rangers had a really good run but losing Igor and ck kind of derailed it a bit ,plus this team.wasn't suppose to make the playoffs .

Still on the band wagon

the rangers had a really good run but losing Igor and ck kind of derailed it a bit ,plus this team.wasn't suppose to make the playoffs .

Still on the band wagon

I'm with you, Lefty. Up to about 2 months ago, I was looking at this team as a possible lottery team in the upcoming draft; a few of us were! I don't think anyone seriously considered this team a threat to make the playoffs, as we were closer to the bottom of the standings than the bottom playoff team.

The thing is this; we have a VERY young group of guys here, and they're learning and growing together. There's lots of work to be done yet on both sides, Players and coaches. Changes will be made, and this team is going to be really tough again soon. I'm trying so hard to be patient, and I do see some improvement with lots of players, and even Quinn. We'll get there...and if we don't make the playoffs this year, it shouldn't be considered a disappointment in my eyes.

Just the fact they made it interesting, and gave us 100% this year is good enough for me!

It's probably close to the end of the line, to be honest.

We probably need 95 points to really think about being in the playoffs. We've got 32 points on the table and need at minimum 21 to cover that gap. We've got 2 or 3 games left that we can probably call wins (Buffalo, Devils, maybe FLA), but the rest are high powered opponents.

Didn't see much of the game but what I did see, they looked good. If they played like that against the Flyers, they at least split that home and home. Fluke goal beat them, too bad Kakko couldn't bury one to get them a consolation prize point.

It wasn't a bad game by any stretch. They played well.