• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Chris Kreider Suffers Fractured Foot

Phil

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the no contact hoodie.

As an aside, he fucking broke his foot 9 days ago and he's on the ice? Is he a cyborg?

Did they specify what kind of break it was? I broke a metatarsal in juniors and was back playing games two weeks after.

Although I am a cyborg to be fair.

Did they specify what kind of break it was? I broke a metatarsal in juniors and was back playing games two weeks after.

Let's hope they don't rush him back with the Bob Baun/Ryan McDonaugh freeze.

He's certainly proving himself worthy of his new contract and is, as usual, a great example for the yoots.

Lol.

I broke something on the outside of my foot playing football (the football where you use your feet and a ball) some years ago. I was out for 4 weeks since the doctor told me too, but I had no pain walking and jogging after 9-10 days. Remember I was pissed since I felt fine, but was not cleared to play.

And hockey players are insane, so wouldnt suprise me to see Kreids playing this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• 2 months later...