• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#64) Rangers @ Philadelphia Flyers // We're Gonna Need More Gum

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't follow the logic. I don't get it.

Same logic that didn't see Lias Andersson get a chance early on before he pouted his way out instead of tucking his tail and working hard regardless. At least Gauthier doesn't seem to be an entitled little bitch about it. Just has to wait for an opportunity.

Still 2 points out of a WC spot. Has to lose some games and this was always going to be a hard game. Just win the home game and its all good. Flyers is one of the league?s best home teams, but they?re bad on the road. Going 1-1 in these two games will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Yea they?ve looked exhausted since the first minute. Dunno how the nhl schedules a back to back vs a team that?s had multiple days rest

I agree with this. Had a good first and parts of the second. But it caught up with them. By the end of the second, maybe in combination with Krieder getting hurt, they lost their steam.

Whoever makes the schedule should be fired. I bet they'd say the Rangers had a few days rest and played another team who had back to back too...yeah, but it was probably the first month of the season.

Still can't believe the Krieder injury. Guy signs a huge 7 year deal. Then IMMEDIATELY gets sick, doesn't play well against the Islanders, Doesn't really play well against Montreal, then gets hurt and is done for 2 months. In the same week of the car accident where Shesterkin is out? I mean really? Sometimes i feel being a hockey fan is watching your team lose, but then start winning, only to get SO CLOSE, and then just really lose. It happens during games, in playoff series, and in seasons.

Still 2 points out of a WC spot. Has to lose some games and this was always going to be a hard game. Just win the home game and its all good. Flyers is one of the league’s best home teams, but they‘re bad on the road. Going 1-1 in these two games will be fine.

agreed. as good a time as any for a stinker. stop reading the press clippings about how great you are and get back to work.