• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens // Now .5% More Accurate

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know the deal, Parsley...but take it from Chief Naysayer....the fuck with it dude...a lot of us, me included, have rooted these guys into the ground for so long, that it actually feels good cheering loudly when they score or win now!!!

I'm just gonna enjoy what these kids have done the rest of the way, and even if they lose every single game, or miss the playoffs, they've still given us all a lot of hope and promise for what's to come.

Can I get a CHOO CHOO!!!!, boys?????

Name change: Hypocrite.. You failed miserably at being a true Naysayer. Keep trying tho'. Fits you. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

" Ouch "! Were the audible comments from all the doom & gloomers, now that the B.I.B. have showed their collective mettle. The doubters have suddenly changed course in midstream, and now are trying so hard to be Y*A*Y*S*A*Y*E*R*S. Can't change a Leopard's spots. Who woulda thunk that this team would yet again, pull out a comeback road victory in hostile territory? This after playing almost 2 periods of absolute trash. All it took was a team effort, anchored by Georgieve. And let us not omit the fact that Chris Kreider showed once again, why he has become a vital piece of this renaissance. Now that the play-offs are a distinct possibility, it's amusing to read some of the posts that the usual negative nellies put up; " Trade Kreider, Fast, Strome, Lundqvist, et al " On to Philly and another reunion of sorts. My sweetest, sexy red-headed mama was in total exhilaration, as we gathered in our cozy corner and gazed intently at the Gigantic Hi-Def, stereo TV, with super - duper clarity and mucho vivid colors. Byyyyyeeeee, gloomers... see ya'. And remember to T.P.O.G. prior to watching the next one in Philly.

Quoting the chief Wizard: " :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: "

Sounds like Stromer giving it to them in the background :D

fox/lindgren > gainey/robinson lmao j/k.

Can someone give me a link to the interview with them after the game? they were taking some good heat from the boys.

Pete. tough road ahead for sure. they may well get rolled tonight in philly. seems av and hayes have a bit of a hardon for them.

It's shared back a page.