• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens // Now .5% More Accurate

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the whole 3rd. I'm ashamed of my doubting.

Did he move Gauthier up?

It felt like Panarin and Mika played 50% of that 3rd period with different players. Gauthier played with them atleast a couple of shifts and looked fine. Nice play on the tying goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Quinn is great in post game interviews after games like that.

As much as this team has grown, we have to give some props to the coach that clearly has grown as well. With their recent play and development , Quinn has soled the next level of respect that shows with players pad officials.

Never would have guessed Sauer but I was at his last nhl game.

I'd forgotten but I recall marveling at his +/- and thinking of what could have been, which was quite a lot. I'm still pissed at the Leafs for running the career ending play in a compilation of big hits on their video board. Nice touch.

As for the third period outburst, note CK no points and two goals resulting from his presence in front of the net. Something he can do for years to come.

When was the last time a playoff team had two rookies on their first D unit? Probably never.

I hate to think of Lindgren and Sauer in connection with the same post. Keep your fingers crossed. Actually, I'm reminded of Tomas Kloucek, who roared into the league knocking everyone around before a serious knee injury after which he was never the same.

This team is turning into mentality monsters.

You could definitely understand them caving in after that hideous play from Smith on the 2nd goal, but to come out like that and put the hammer down in the 3rd period in a very tough building means I am now the conductor of the choo choo train. This is happening. Impressive stuff.

I’m still naysaying until they beat a few real contenders. 4 games vs. Philly and Pitt in the weeks ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We all know the deal, Parsley...but take it from Chief Naysayer....the fuck with it dude...a lot of us, me included, have rooted these guys into the ground for so long, that it actually feels good cheering loudly when they score or win now!!!

I'm just gonna enjoy what these kids have done the rest of the way, and even if they lose every single game, or miss the playoffs, they've still given us all a lot of hope and promise for what's to come.

Can I get a CHOO CHOO!!!!, boys?????

• Like 1

I'm glad you said this, and you're right, but if I said it people would lose their fucking minds. :-)

Who fucking cares, Pete? We get meaningful games in March a year ahead of schedule and we have a real shot at making the playoffs. Let's just enjoy it. Fall short? So be it. Make the playoffs? Awesome. Make the playoffs at the Islanders expense, at least partly on the back of their own top draft pick? Even better

• Like 1

Who fucking cares, Pete? We get meaningful games in March a year ahead of schedule and we have a real shot at making the playoffs. Let's just enjoy it. Fall short? So be it. Make the playoffs? Awesome. Make the playoffs at the Islanders expense, at least partly on the back of their own top draft pick? Even better
See what I mean? You're quoting me and Parsley said it. I just agreed.

Go bother him lol.

Nobody is slumping as hard as Pittsburgh right now. They're vulnerable.

And I don't think they're very good to begin with. That Guentzel injury was bigger than I expected. If I'm looking at the top 4 teams in the East, they're definitely the ones I'd want to play in the 1st round.