• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#63) Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens // Now .5% More Accurate

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a great game and comeback, but I think that's a bit of a tough sell. They are 11-3 since the ASB, which is inflating that record since the Montreal game. If you looked at the record between the Montreal game and the ASB, they were 14-12-2. Not quite as telling or pretty.

I think they started to play a bit better a couple of weeks before the ASB, but really began clicking after. I think they've only had 2 games since the ASB which I thought were legitimate clunkers. The shitty loss against Buffalo and the fortunate win against the Sharks. Timely goaltending and capitalizing on scoring opportunities has also gone a long way during this stretch.

That's a far assessment. If anything it might have helped them become more of a team even if their record afterwards wasn't that great. I thought the home loss to Columbus was another clunker also.

I absolutely HATE when we play at Montreal. ...just brings back bad memories of those old Ken Dryden days, when we couldn't score in a whorehouse with a fistful of $50's, and a pocketful of diamonds!! :rofl:

I know what you mean Ozzy about the old Forum and it was a nightmare, but at least they have had better luck at the Bell Centre.

• Like 1

I know what you mean Ozzy about the old Forum and it was a nightmare, but at least they have had better luck at the Bell Centre.

I know you and the big guy remember, I used to have to take the day off when we had games at the Forum! I've come a long way, huh? LOL

All that therapy may have done some good!! :lol:

• Like 1

Wtf does that even mean ?getting over the accident?

They said no injuriy to Buch? Is he worried he might collide with the Zamboni?

Well, he was in a car accident. His friend was hurt. Maybe he?s a bit shaken up by it.

Surely that?s not such a huge stretch of imagination.