Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The State Of Rock Music

Banned Junior Division
    Quote Originally Posted by NY Chief View Post
    Agreed on that. And for the record I personally don't even like the hair bands and hate Van Halen. In fact pretty sick of VH
    probably as much as I am sick of the rolling stones and zeppelin

//reported BSBH Prospect
    I can't believe we're talking about Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, and The Rolling Stones in juxtaposition of CURRENT ROCK MUSIC.

Did you guys listen to any of the music I've posted in this thread? Or are you gonna cover your ears and complain more about current rock music?

"BITTERNESS HAS NO END"
    #imthebadguy

Senior Member Midget Division
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyb™ View Post
    I can't believe we're talking about Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, and The Rolling Stones in juxtaposition of CURRENT ROCK MUSIC.

Did you guys listen to any of the music I've posted in this thread? Or are you gonna cover your ears and complain more about current rock music?

"BITTERNESS HAS NO END"
    Yeah, it's pretty funny considering one is not around anymore and the other 2 should've stopped a long time ago.
    "Meet me later in the gymnasium, next to the dumbbells... you'll know me, I got a hat on."
    Curly

Banned Junior Division

"BITTERNESS HAS NO END"
    we're too fucking old

Senior Member Pee-Wee Division

"BITTERNESS HAS NO END"
    Current rock music vs GOOD current rock music. Hate on the titans of the late 60's and 70's all you want. Not one CURRENT rock band has a catalog of a Zep, Stones, Who, Beatles, Floyd, etc. What's the quote about a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand typewriters will eventually write War and Peace? I haven't seen any of these new bands write anything on the order of Stairway, Jumping Jack, Won't get Fooled Again, While my Guitar Gently Weeps or Wish You Here and THEN followed it up with many more. Are there some good new(er) songs and bands out? Yeah. But none with the talent or creativity of the "founders"
    Last edited by NY Chief; 03-09-2020 at 07:37 PM.

I hate Tool, tbh.

I do like country music though. Blake Shelton and Luke Combs make modern country, which is essentially rock music lol.

Dropkick Murphy’s are streaming a live show for free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234