• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Choo Choo — All Aboard the Playoffs Train!

Phil

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but we're doing it with 25 year olds and not 35 year olds!
this race to the playoffs reminds me of the dark ages where we would just miss making the playoffs and get a shitty first round pick to boot. what terrible memories. such wasted years

I feel bad for Panarin and Zibanejad, and their wasted seasons

Thats whats scares me. We have a very young team so they should only get better, but how can Zib and Panarin top, or even replicate the season's they're having? Both having career high seasons in goals, assists and points and they both pace over 40 goals and 100 points in a full 82-game season. Can they both do that for 5+ seasons?

Thats whats scares me. We have a very young team so they should only get better, but how can Zib and Panarin top, or even replicate the season's they're having? Both having career high seasons in goals, assists and points and they both pace over 40 goals and 100 points in a full 82-game season. Can they both do that for 5+ seasons?

Hopefully they can get close, and don’t have to top it because everyone else is carrying their weight! :cheers:

Rebuild is over. Rangers are going to go for it next season me thinks

I think so too, but the rebuild is not oficially over before after next season, when Hank, Staal and Smith?s contract are over.

Next season is hopefully just an improved version of this season where we make the playoffs, but not good enough to win it. After next season its go time.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

in a dream world. Kakko's two goals last night propels his confidence and he starts tearing it up, Igor propels us to another big win streak and we go into the playoffs hot, firing on all cylinders. Isles are slipping, Columbus has been slipping. I think we are better than both of those teams. we do have another game against Columbus coming up which will be huge.

lets just get in and see what happens!