• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

So, Who's the Captain?

Sod16

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that too, Josh!! ...going with continuity!!

But I went with Fox....

I think Lafreniere is a high pressure guy.

I think Fox does better flying under the radar (McDonagh-style), not that he's bad with pressure, but he seems to flourish in that underdog role.

I also think Lafreniere was a bit of a follower last season (so he may not be ready), but long-term, theyll need him to be a leader.

I think Lafreniere is a high pressure guy.

I think Fox does better flying under the radar (McDonagh-style), not that he's bad with pressure, but he seems to flourish in that underdog role.

I also think Lafreniere was a bit of a follower last season (so he may not be ready), but long-term, theyll need him to be a leader.

Oh absolutely...I could go either way on those guys. I just think the whole continuity thing comes into play. Both guys will spend pretty much the next 8-10 years here if all goes to plan, and both are going to be integral parts of the team. Either way I don't think we can go wrong though, Josh.

I could go for Yukon wearing it though!

I think CK slumps too much to be Captain. Don't want him to feel like he has to make the extra play and commit a costly penalty. Trouba, Mika, Smith if he was still here, Lindgren/Laf in the future.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk