• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Trade Brady Skjei to Carolina for 2020 1st Rd Pick

Phil

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man. They are doing everything I was hoping for. Skjei is replaced by Lindgren. Lindgren spot goes to Hajek or Rykov or whoever they want. Maybe they take Claesson back from Carolina as an insurance policy if the kids suck? Maybe we see Lundkvist?

This opens up cap space. This is good. Glad they got something of value back for him, without taking on salary (not reported at this time anyway).

If only they could have dealt Lundqvist. But maybe he bumps up his value for the off-season, with solid play.

U would rather keep Skjei and trade ADA's rights for a 1st in the off-season?

I'd rather do something, one way or the other. Another half-ass effort of Rangers not making up their mind. It killed them during the early Lundqvist years, too.

Man. They are doing everything I was hoping for. Skjei is replaced by Lindgren. Lindgren spot goes to Hajek or Rykov or whoever they want. Maybe they take Claesson back from Carolina as an insurance policy if the kids suck? Maybe we see Lundkvist?

This opens up cap space. This is good. Glad they got something of value back for him, without taking on salary (not reported at this time anyway).

If only they could have dealt Lundqvist. But maybe he bumps up his value for the off-season, with solid play.

What if they were discussing a Lundqvist trade and then got news Igor was hurt. Who knows how long he will really be out for. Reassessed in a couple weeks is very loose. Might need both Georgiev and Lundqvist the rest of the season now.

What if they were discussing a Lundqvist trade and then got news Igor was hurt. Who knows how long he will really be out for. Reassessed in a couple weeks is very loose. Might need both Georgiev and Lundqvist the rest of the season now.

yeah, I have a feeling he's probably out for the rest of the season. "Reassessed in a couple of weeks" feels like its atleast a month untill he's back on the ice.

They did the same with Mika. Said a couple of weeks, but it was way longer than that.