• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#60) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // We Have an Air Force

Drew a Penalty

It was such a nice game thread about a great win for almost 7 pages. Wonder why it went downhill.

It was partly my fault I should of just ignored him. You’re right Great Win. I’m really pumped right now. I don’t see how a Gorton just punts the year away when we are getting g close. We have a great young goalie too so things can get very interesting

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either to be honest. The last year they have been establishing a brand of "guys who are just having fun" especially with their home win celebrations. Tonight they looked like a bunch of cry babies.

I think they’re built pretty well. Bottom 6 is all “hate to play against in playoffs” guys, Svechnikov is great, tons of talent, big Dmen, good leadership.

They’ve done an awesome job building a long term playoff team, eventually.

I think they’re built pretty well. Bottom 6 is all “hate to play against in playoffs” guys, Svechnikov is great, tons of talent, big Dmen, good leadership.

They’ve done an awesome job building a long term playoff team, eventually.

Oh no doubt. I think they're a goalie and a couple more top 6 forwards away from being a Cup contender. Necas can probably fill one of those top 6 holes next year. Foegele/Staal in the top 6 is crushing their offense.

If Kakko ever took a stride forward next year like Svech has in his second year, the Rangers would be Cup contenders as soon as next year already. A third elite forward would really make us so dangerous...

Oh no doubt. I think they're a goalie and a couple more top 6 forwards away from being a Cup contender. Necas can probably fill one of those top 6 holes next year. Foegele/Staal in the top 6 is crushing their offense.

If Kakko ever took a stride forward next year like Svech has in his second year, the Rangers would be Cup contenders as soon as next year already. A third elite forward would really make us so dangerous...

Aho, Necas, Svechnikov (love them all) still young. Jordan might be the next brindamour playing until he’s old. And their D prospect depth is still growing.

Their current goaltending could use help. Not sure what they have in the pipeline.

Tied for 5th in the conference with regulation wins. Amazing the difference a few ?bonus? OT/shootout points can make in the standings.

Rough schedule ahead, we?ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

A few other random stats...

Bruins: 0-7 in shootouts

Canes: 5-0

Flyers have had 10 shootouts! (5-5)

Rangers: 1-2 in shootouts

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We moved on to the part of the season with normal schedule and now that we find the rhythm... boy oh boy, this team looks scary AF. If Igor keeps this level of performance, talent-wise, this team can do something similar to what Blues did last year. I'm not saying the chip, don't get me wrong, but not only a playoff appearance, a deep run is a possibility.

One more satisifying road victory. Couple of lucky bounces benefit the B.I.B. for a change. Top guys continue to make a difference, supported by everyone else. This team seems to be able to overcome many obstacles. Great net minding, to say the least. Next one is a potential let down game vs. a team going nowhere. Keep the gas pedal down. Of course, my lovely lady & I were attentively ogling the GIANT Hi-Def TV and its vivid color as we boisterously cheered on the team; rooting for a victory as the few yaysayers on this site do. Always a Y*A*Y*S*A*Y*E*R, NEVER A negative Nellie. T.G. peeps. It'll do you a world of good. A message to all of the tradealoholic negatronists:

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRMnrYiodUoftsS978vik_JJtjGAuzWn_D2F4s3_DpK1SnUwfFP

We moved on to the part of the season with normal schedule and now that we find the rhythm... boy oh boy, this team looks scary AF. If Igor keeps this level of performance, talent-wise, this team can do something similar to what Blues did last year. I'm not saying the chip, don't get me wrong, but not only a playoff appearance, a deep run is a possibility.

This team does not look ?scary AF?, slow it down