• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#60) Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes // We Have an Air Force

Drew a Penalty

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One extra bonus for the race for a playoff spot, the Rangers have quite a significant lead in regulation wins vs. all the teams (except Florida) that they are/will be fighting for a playoff spot. Regulation wins is the first tiebreaker

They also have the second hardest schedule for the remainder of the season

(Lost the link. I’ll look)

They also have the second hardest schedule for the remainder of the season

(Lost the link. I’ll look)

Yeah pretty tough....Gotta take care of the games vs. the teams that they are in contention with, and vs. the teams below them. Games vs. Pens/Flyers/Caps/STL/TB/DAL/COL, be competitive, win/steal a few of those games, and it'll come down to a last exciting week of the season. MUST beat NYI on Tuesday

Yeah pretty tough....Gotta take care of the games vs. the teams that they are in contention with, and vs. the teams below them. Games vs. Pens/Flyers/Caps/STL/TB/DAL/COL, be competitive, win/steal a few of those games, and it'll come down to a last exciting week of the season.

. Tough schedule for sure but I got a good feeling. This team has something going on